Thread: Re.Setra value.

Re.Setra value.

Thinking of selling my .22 Setra..as Sharp Innovas fetch £130+ & Sharp Ace's £200+..what price do the anoracks on "collectors corner" think I should ask..?

setra value

A tenner ya cheeky young whippersnapper!! "Anoracks" HOW VERY DARE YOU!!!

Can't remember the last time I was called...young but a tenner is slightly less than I was expecting

Guess i'll have to wait for good "old" Ged...for a guesstimate of it's value..

Early model or old model? What condition is it in? Any photo's?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

It's the later type Jud...I can't post piccies cause i'm a tecnophobe/old be££er...but it's in good working order & condition,complete with sights & the shroud that goes over the barrel where your hand goes..i'll try get one of the..."tec guys" to post pics for me,cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    It's the later type Jud...I can't post piccies cause i'm a tecnophobe/old be££er...but it's in good working order & condition,complete with sights & the shroud that goes over the barrel where your hand goes..i'll try get one of the..."tec guys" to post pics for me,cheers.
    Welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing a piccie or two.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

snipperuk Guest
    no post's from Ged

has anyone checked his doorstep to see if the milks still out

im worried .

Re. Ged.....

I know young snipper...he'll be along soon enough I can almost hear the cork coming out of the bottle & the glug glug of pouring the first of the night... WAKE UP GED!!!

Hopefully good guy Neil will post me some pics up later once he's moored up for the night...

Operating without any decent restraint - Nottm
    Pics
    1st Battalion Humberside Cavalier Rescue Deserters on the cut

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    I know young snipper...he'll be along soon enough I can almost hear the cork coming out of the bottle & the glug glug of pouring the first of the night... WAKE UP GED!!!

Hopefully good guy Neil will post me some pics up later once he's moored up for the night...
    still sobering up from dinner ! Yes darling , Single malt please, Ha ha,
    Its in very good condition, ( Better than mine ) It is the last model made, With the adjustable Blowoff valve, Steel breech , 90% condition,

It would be a steal at £250 ! And I am sure it would sell at £300,
    I have a buyer for mine in Spain, He offered £250 as a starter, He collects Setra,s & doesn,t have a .22, He has a 6mm though ? Glug ( Sorry ) Ged.
    These are the Early Brass & later Steel breeches - The early Brass ones were soldered on, FAC & the later Steel breeches were bolted on ( Same as the Sharp Ace )
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 24-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks Mr.Finn..that gives me a good idea of what to ask.I'll away now with a glass of weekday grog....can only afford the good stuff weekends now..

I'll reconvene & start another for sale thread,ATB, Mr.Vixen.