Thread: Webley Deerstalker

Webley Deerstalker

I am wanting to have my webley tracker reblued and fully tuned as its only shooting at 8ft/lb at the moment so i was wandering if anyone knows of the best tuner/gunsmith in or around essex who can carry this work out cheers Chris
    Last edited by cjbharris; 27-03-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: wrong name of gun

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbharris View Post
    I am wanting to have my webley deerstalker reblued and fully tuned as its only shooting at 8ft/lb at the moment so i was wandering if anyone knows of the best tuner/gunsmith in or around essex who can carry this work out cheers Chris
    I'd recommend shipping it off to SFS in the midlands personally, but you could try Leaches in Boreham? Also, have not come across a Webley Deerstalker before, so it is a total new one on me. Any chance of some photos via a link here please, as am feeling trunky . Ha ha. Hope Leaches can help. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Another for Leeches, although you could also try TR Robb in Benfleet.

Rgds Charlie.

webley deerstalker

Another vote for tr robb & i've just had a webley eclipse tuned by sandwell feild sports so reccomend them too the eclipse was lovley to shoot,never heard of a deerstalker either, off to goole images it now.Is it a springer or pcp?

tracker

Sorry guys its a Webley tracker not a Deerstalker, when i was a kid and i owned one myself and my friends called it a deerstalker but it is definately a tracker. just thaught i would save you all searching for a mythical gun. Anyway the tracker was the first gun i had and so i got myself another just needs some work to make good,
    Has anyone got any ideas on what it would cost to get it reblued and tuned or any advice on other tuning/mods it deserves.
    cheers Chris

Manchester Air Guns also do an excellent 'Bluing' service for a very reasonable price.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjbharris View Post
    Sorry guys its a Webley tracker not a Deerstalker, when i was a kid and i owned one myself and my friends called it a deerstalker but it is definately a tracker. just thaught i would save you all searching for a mythical gun.
    Thanks. Had me going there. Hows this Barnett Spitfire, yes it is engraved that, for a mythical gun

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    Manchester Air Guns also do an excellent 'Bluing' service for a very reasonable price.
    I can confirm that Colin at M.A.G. does a wonderful re-blueing job.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk