Thread: selling up completely

selling up completely

im selling up completely ive simply got to much stuff and not enough time to photograph everything ,
    if anyone is looking for anything specific ,ive got numerous airsposters webley vulcans mk 1,2,3 victor tracker and tracker deluxe webley mk3s bsa meteors, mercury and the s model boxed hurricanes,hyscore, new in box jackal high, power service mk2,to name but a few,,IM HOPING TO GET UP TO RIVINGTON IN APRIL WITH ALL THE ABOVE
    GARETH I HOPE THIS DOESNT FLOUT ANY RULES?? IF IT DOES PLEASE REMOVE
    rgds scirroco
    Last edited by scirroco; 26-03-2010 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scirroco View Post
    im selling up completely ive simply got to much stuff and not enough time to photograph everything ,
    if anyone is looking for anything specific ,ive got numerous airsposters webley vulcans mk 1,2,3 victor tracker and tracker deluxe bsa meteors, mercury and the s model boxed hurricanes,hyscore, new in box jackal high power to name but a few,,IM HOPING TO GET UP TO RIVINGTON IN APRIL WITH ALL THE ABOVE
    rgds scirroco
    You would be very welcome. Sorry to hear that your giving up but good luck with the sale.
    The indoor range Bring & Buy is on Sun 11th April.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

thanks ij
    could you pm me some directions please
    rgds scirroco

Don't stand too close to the "furnace" Scirroco...anything within a metre spontaniously combusts... it's like the boiler off a narrow guage loco if you can invisage that...& some old bu££er keeps throwing half a tree into it every five minutes.

Great Club,friendly members,bargains to be had & well worth going even if you only want to shoot/view some of I.J.'s collection...

Oh, & talking of I.J......be prepared for some....tripe.. cause thats what those "northerners" talk...sorry...eat,that & black pudding apparently.

vixen looking forward to going up mist the previous 2 years due to boar shooting in germany
    rgds scirroco

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Just so long as you don't sell anything on open forum off the back of this thread, and that it is just an info only thread, informing of stock you are taking to Rivvi, its fine mate . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

thanks ij
    could you pm me some directions please
    rgds scirroco
    Details just sent by e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Don't stand too close to the "furnace" Scirroco...anything within a metre spontaniously combusts... it's like the boiler off a narrow guage loco if you can invisage that...& some old bu££er keeps throwing half a tree into it every five minutes.
    Thats RAYGUN. Hes put three Brazilian forest tribes out of their homes this month alone!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

scirroco, are you not going to offer any of the guns (pistols in my case) on this thread for those of us that can't get to Rivington?

Pleeeeese!
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post

scirroco, are you not going to offer any of the guns (pistols in my case) on this thread for those of us that can't get to Rivington?

Pleeeeese!
    Unfortunately, to offer anything here would complicate things, and flirt with contravening the BBS rules, as anything to be offered for sale on the BBS really must have it's own sales listing I’m afraid, either here, or in the main sales section, or both if suitable. Sorry: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post

Pleeeeese!
    hi lodmoor
    ive got to much going on at the mo to photograph and list everything
    i will try to put some stuff on as and when ,ive had a death in the family that was very close to me and another death in the family also plus other stuff
    ,so the last few weeks its been very hard to get my head around things
    rgds scirroco

Know the feeling mate, had a end of year like that with three deaths and a terminal cancer confirmation (not me) all in three months.

Always interested in pistols though so if you don't sell 'em at Rivvy . . . . ..
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Selling Up

Always a pleasure to deal with this guy. Many Thanks for my Venom. OVER the moon.

Regards

Mach 1.5