Thread: List carbine

Question List carbine

Hello all
    I have a List carbine that is running on co2,i want to change it back to air.Does any one on here have any knowledge of the above gun and is there any thing i should look out for.I have also put a wanted thread for a buddy bottle for the List in the wanted section.Any info would be great.
    Regards
    les

How come it's running on Co2 Les..? Surely air (pcp) is cheaper & not dependent on climatic conditions.I don't remember Co2 being a factory option on these..I think it was on the Arlos though..

Hi hwvixen
    I have just bought it off my good mate Kevin Ronnie and it was already running on co2.I would like to convert it back to pcp status.The buddy bottle seems to be co2 only and i am not sure about the seals and o rings that maybe fitted.I have not seen any info regarding the List rifle as being a co2 option.
    regards
    les

I have a standard List thats been reworked to make it more....user friendly,but can't really help you with the "Tec stuff" as a friend services/repairs all my pcp's. I do know he replaced or made new a lot of internal parts as he wasn't happy with the original spec...he also fitted a barrel shroud which makes it look a lot better imo.

I shot it at the club Sun. & wasn't happy shooting spinners at 30 yds...so started shooting the upright instead..probably 1cm wide..& could hit that 9/10 which ain't bad for me as i'm a crap shot... so they are accurate & I must have had 80 odd shots with air left.ATB,Chris.

Hi Chris
    Thanks for the info,I had a shoot with my List yesterday at my FT club and was well pleased with its accuracy,i will try my mates buddy bottle off his List rifle charged to 1000 psi and see what happens,if all is ok i will increase the psi a little .
    Regards
    les