Thread: new to a club making a pcp

new to a club making a pcp

Hi i am joining a ft hft club,on my 1st visit it became clear that i have done everything wrong,no supprise there,looking rd and talking to people there seems only 1 step for me to have a good gun adapt and make one,this isthe big question,can i buy the mechanical parts i need from somewere?looking for 177 barell (air cylinder regulated) trigger ect basically all the parts eccept the stock,more or less a quality pcp without the stock? any help would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by hotversion View Post
    Hi i am joining a ft hft club,on my 1st visit it became clear that i have done everything wrong,no supprise there,looking rd and talking to people there seems only 1 step for me to have a good gun adapt and make one,this isthe big question,can i buy the mechanical parts i need from somewere?looking for 177 barell (air cylinder regulated) trigger ect basically all the parts eccept the stock,more or less a quality pcp without the stock? any help would be fantastic.
    Hi, You can buy a action only from most gun makers but you will have to go direct to the makers then the stock is up to you..