Thread: Crosman paintball!!

Crosman paintball!!

This is probably in the wrong section but I can't think where else to put it. No suggestions thank you!
    I have two paintball pistols that are powered by standard Co2 12gr capsules. Both are old, in excellent condition and both worked 15 years ago but not sure now. One is a 16 shot green monster called a Splatmaster Rapide, it is semi automatic and carries the legend "May cause serious bruising" among other information on the side. The other is a Crosman 3357 Spot marker revolver. This is a smaller calibre than usual and I understand they are frowned on in the war-games circles as the small paint balls have been known to freeze in very cold weather and so no longer mark, rather concuse the target. As these are at least 25 years old, I can find no practising paint ballers who can give me any idea of their value so any help would be gratefully recieved.

hi Rob
    i too have a 3357 crosman in vey nice usable condition they are 50cal and the ammo is still available,there was one of these sold just a couple of weeks ago on the sales section for £75 hth
    regards Graham

The reason .50 diddnt get far is because the shell was the same thickness as the .68, so it diddnt break very well and caused unnecisary pain and diddnt mark the target. With new technology they can now make a thinner shell and overcome the issues. .50 is trying to make a comeback to the scene, darksports are pioneering the comeback and although in my opinion they haven't done enough testing or have figures to back up thier claims, .50 could become the future as it lowers costs of the paintballs and the amount of proppellant needed.
    If .50 does catch on the price of old pistols will rise as it's cool as hell to have an old marker and take down players with new kit (mugging) as it's known.
    Sell your splatmaster here you might get £50 for it.
    www.predatorsport.co.uk my paintball site in Coventry, PM me for a discount!

Thanks all for your help. I had no idea there was such a following of the sport.
    The site you gave me shows the expertise of these enthusiasts.
    Rob