Thread: Webley Ranger prices

Webley Ranger prices

Hello all,

A bit of advice please....

What sort of price would you expect to pay for a Webley Ranger in very good to excellent condition, a later variant with scope ramp.....

Many thanks,

Tim

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    I recently got a half decent one for £30 but a couple of years ago i got one in immaculate condition with a period nikko scope for £75. Like most things it depends on demand and what people are willing to pay at the time but i would imagine it should fetch around £40 - £50 in good order and complete.

PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by premierpistol View Post
    I recently got a half decent one for £30 but a couple of years ago i got one in immaculate condition with a period nikko scope for £75. Like most things it depends on demand and what people are willing to pay at the time but i would imagine it should fetch around £40 - £50 in good order and complete.

PAUL
    Cheers, thanks for that. I don't have one to sell, but may be in the market for one for a little bit of fun, when I actually have a bit of spare cash!

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    Good little fun gun! I had one for my very first rifle when i was a young'un and i loved it, 20odd years later and i had a yearning for another, I'm so glad i got one even just for the nostalgia of it all, I shoot it regular, well, i say i shoot it.... when i get chance as the lads up the range love it too and i find it's hard to prise out of their mitts

Thanks for the advice guys - I'll have to track one down now! And a period scope! Does anyone know the scope ramp width for the mounts? Is it 9-11mm or bigger as most older guns seem to be?

I've now listed a wanted thingy for a later Ranger with scope ramp in tip top condition if anyone knows of one on the market or surplus to requirements...