Thread: airgun world prometheus pellets and sabo

airgun world prometheus pellets and sabo

i want abit of help with the valuation the little plastic bag which was stuck on front of a airgun world mag in the 80s with 12 22 cal prometheus pellets i have still got them have these got any value? Remember it caused such a fuss at the time if these got any value how much? i have also found some Sussex sabo pellets in collection had them since a kid wonder what they are worth their are 35 heads and 28 body’s of the pellets i haven’t got the dispenser these are the two piece model again anyone know the value of them let me know

Cheers

Ferret

Smile Sabo

Not sure about the prometheus but the sabo are quite rare now. I recently saw 3 nearly full tins sell for about £35.00. Hope this helps.

bump

thanks for that i can do some pics if anyway one can help

cheers ferret

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Ha, Prometheus pellets. How well I remember my disappointment at those. They were absolute garbage. I got a box when they first came out and discovered they were extremely inaccurate. Not exactly pocket money prices either! I stuck to the Marksman pellets available from the bike shop after that.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

I found them very accurate in my hw35,they would go an 1" into an old oak tree

Got a who.e box of them, and they are the only type of pellet that will fit properly in the mag of prototype harper airwolf, as all other pellets fall out when you fire it ! Not ckeck accuracy but will let you all know on friday.

Atb
    paul