Thread: HW 35 VIXEN Valuation

HW 35 VIXEN Valuation

HW 35 VIXEN. 177 CAL with 35e walnut stock refinished. Blueing VERY GOOD and comes with chrome trigger guard, rhino o/p mount and rhino 4 x 40 scope. Will be selling as i just don't like it.

Oh and sorry to the p/m's about the 35...had to rush off on business. VERY SORRY all. You know who i mean.

Happy Easter

Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 02-04-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Can't help you because I might want to buy it! I.J. has one of these and has a couple of other HW35s to compare it too, he will know.

I also have 2of these old beasts. Standard models beech stocks , i paid £175 for my first and beleve it or not £130 for the second Both are original never been refinished. Given yours has i would not like to value. IJ probably will have some ideas. The one u have was most expensive priced at £157 in 1979, Delux was £145 and my standard models were £123. Both are fitted with period 4x32 scopes and are top. Good luck with youre sale.

As a "member" of the Vixen club....... if a good/mint condition .177 35E fetches £200/£250..I would suggest an original 80's Vixen must be worth more..imo.

A non standard Vixen with chrome trigger guard must be worth £30-£40 . Now, where do I send the cheque?

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

You stingy b----d Ian. I would go to £80 no problem.
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

I would have to agree with HWVixen, £200 to £250 at present depending upon condition. Almost mint, perhaps add 25%. I have been looking for a good Vixen for some time!!
    ATB Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    You stingy b----d Ian. I would go to £80 no problem.
    To be serious, a Vixen with all the correct internals and in v.g. condt. should be fetching between £280-300 mark.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Vixen

Many thanks guys...it will be up for sale soon..oh does come with vixen sew on patch and bronze medal and a spare std hw stock.

Regards

Mach 1.5