Thread: Shepreth pre world shoot

Shepreth pre world shoot

We thought we would grab the opportunity to have a practice before tomorrow's big weekend and what a laugh we all had!!
    We stayed in the top wood's and shot each target 3 times Prone, kneeling and standing so it was out of 90.

Justin decided to put a new scope on his gun the day before the World's, which resulted in him not having a go on the course but spending the morning on the plinking range, then hastly retreating back to the shop!!

Simon kicked off that it wasn't fair that we didn't give him a dispensation as he was shooting .22 ( that's the pink in him )

It was nice to go round with Nicola today, gave me a break from the Husband thinking it would give me the edge on beating him..... BUT NO!! Same blooming score and then he beat me on the shoot off !!

Biggs open 77 won on shoot off
    The Wife open 77
    Simon Jones .22 73
    Pistol Girl open 71
    Stewart open 70
    Wayne .22 70
    Matt .22 68
    Becky junior 66
    Phil Russell .22 66
    Anne Russell .22 63
    Alan Sultano recoil 61
    Ben Junior 59

Thankyou to everyone today it was a good practice and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Andrea

It was nice to go round with Nicola today, gave me a break from the Husband thinking it would give me the edge on beating him..... BUT NO!! Same blooming score and then he beat me on the shoot off !!

young love

i hear justin putting open sights on his 400 to give us all a chance
    HFT 500.177 HAWKE VANTAGE HW97 .177 HAWKE AIRMAX
    http://colnevalleyagc.wix.com/colnevalleyagc and http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

Superb morning's entertainment, but me shoot .22? Not on your Nelly ... far too difficult.
    No ... it was all scored in 'recoiling'.

Roll on tomorrow and Monday.

Cheers, Phil