Thread: mtc rapier

mtc rapier

hi i bought one these from uttings after doing abit of homework and all i can say is wow. first thing is it is very compact it fits in the palm of your hand nicely and is very simple to use. the display is clear and easy to read, all it is just what the doctor ordered as my ranging when put up against this is rubbish im well out on my ranging buy about 10-15 yards but now i will certainly feel more confident about my shooting.

on a seperate note i would like to thank gary and sammie at mtc these guys are top notch for customer service and deserve all the praise they get and more.
    an example is that my mtc rapier came without a battery so i pmed gary via this forum who pointed me towards sammie, who in turn took time out of her busy schedual to send me a battery which arrived the very next day, now that is service.

if you have any doubts about this company its products or service then don't these guys are top notch and are always happy to help and supply good quality kit as you can tell this is one happy customer.

many thanks
    HW100T .22 hawke 3-9x50 map pro

One year of ownership...

Agree with the above fully.

My 5-700 Rapier Rangefinder is now exactly one year old and has never missed a beat.

6x mag and good quality optics mean you can comfortably leave your binoculars at home much of the time. Whilst the light weight and small size make it no trouble to carry.

The muted green rubber coating protects the unit from any knocks, gives a good, warm grip whilst ensuring it makes no noise if it comes into contact with any other kit.

The rangefinding is absolutely accurate (verified to 200 yards with a tape measure ).

Mine still has the original battery in. So battery life is a non-issue.

The simple neoprene carry case adds further protection.

Given the price there is no reason to misjudge your range to target ever again.