Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW35k 'Jubilee 55' valuation

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewluke View Post

where can you see the blueing is chipped? it's practically perfect, the pics in the swap/wanted section are the same pics in this section and you say the blueing is chipped and pretty bad,when i asked the value there was nothing wrong with the blueing and you valued the gun at about £275 but when i was of getting rid of it the value suddenly dropped to £150
    Couldn't see the links yesterday, as was on a friend's blackberry, which was why I added photos of my own Jubilee to help, and I didn't get to see your pics until today... Now if you can't see that the photos you initially posted make it look like the blue is covered in chips, then I am genuinely surprised.

You asked for valuation advice, and advice was given based on available information, and then revised when I saw your pics. Thanks to the photographic advice of good guy however, and your subsequent fresh photo as above, I now again return to my initial valuation of £275 for your un-marked Jubilee '55 HW35K.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hw35

I think DAI were selling open sighted Jubilee's until fairly recently for £235. Like an idiot I thought they meant the KLS so didn't rush to get one. There're all sold now.

Now a KLS can be had discounted from several shops I know and apart from the name on the cylinder it is just as good as the Jubilee, just not as 'collectable'

Its a 35, its bound to be good....