Thread: Results for Rd5 Vintage & Open Class are in

Results for Rd5 Vintage & Open Class are in

Hi all

The results are in. >>HERE<<

Weldone to Jef who was able to take part, due to his strain.

I enjoyed this target, I had to aim off on a few, some I had to even aim out of the circle target just to hit it

For the last round I would like to use our 6yd & 10m target, just to see how the airguns fair up on this target to the other airguns used.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    no Adam again looks like I'm going to win the open class now just by default
    thanks as always Paddy
    Last edited by sol1821; 05-04-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Well, I'm glad I made the effort, and an effort it was too, but worth it. Looks like I too may benefit from Adam dropping out Sol, but in the spring class.

It's also nice to see Paddy at the top too. No, not the vintage rifle, no real competition there, but the 10m open, way to go Paddy.

And what a stunning performance from the scorpion in the pistol class. Next season could be interesting.

Thanks to Paddy for organising the competition and Targetbunny for things to shoot at.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi all

The results are in. >>HERE<<

Weldone to Jef who was able to take part, due to his strain.

I enjoyed this target, I had to aim off on a few, some I had to even aim out of the circle target just to hit it

For the last round I would like to use our 6yd & 10m target, just to see how the airguns fair up on this target to the other airguns used.

Regards
    Paddy.
    You did well with that AA Combat and that ASI Sniper, Paddy!

I'm all for the idea of using the regular bullseye target for the final round.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    no Adam again looks like I'm going to win the open class now just by default
    thanks as always Paddy
    Not so fast, Sol!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Well, I'm glad I made the effort, and an effort it was too, but worth it. Looks like I too may benefit from Adam dropping out Sol, but in the spring class.

It's also nice to see Paddy at the top too. No, not the vintage rifle, no real competition there, but the 10m open, way to go Paddy.

And what a stunning performance from the scorpion in the pistol class. Next season could be interesting.

Thanks to Paddy for organising the competition and Targetbunny for things to shoot at.
    Thanks Jef, as I said to you in my email it was nice just to shoot by myself without any time constraints or bother from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    You did well with that AA Combat and that ASI Sniper, Paddy!

I'm all for the idea of using the regular bullseye target for the final round.

Jim
    Thanks Jim.

My AA Combat is one of my favourites in my collection, with it's short barrel it gives a loud crack & quite abit of recoil, closest to the real thing . I would of shot even better with that one but I out psych'ed myself didn't I Jef

Using the regular bullseye will indeed open the final round scoring. Which might be to my disadvantage.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Thankyou jef, I surprised myself with that one! I put it down to a fluke but then I shot the 6y with her today and she performed equally well! The old codger has plenty legs left in her yet!

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Thanks to Paddy & Jim as always, much appreciated guys.

This is going to be great ending to this season & the idea of using the original bullseye targets is a great idea.

I've done my maths on the Open section and I still think I've got a chance of coming top. The final score is best 5 from 6. Sol has the lead with a best 4from 5 of 373.6, mine is 347. OK here's the plan, if Sol scores his average of 95 all I need to do is score 132 and I've done it, simples

"what do you mean the maximum score is 100 "

On the other scores well done to Jef for such a good performance when he's injured, excellent my man

Lastly I really slipped up in the Open 10mtr this round, so watch out Paddy I'm "gunning" for you
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
    Thanks to Paddy & Jim as always, much appreciated guys.

This is going to be great ending to this season & the idea of using the original bullseye targets is a great idea.

I've done my maths on the Open section and I still think I've got a chance of coming top. The final score is best 5 from 6. Sol has the lead with a best 4from 5 of 373.6, mine is 347. OK here's the plan, if Sol scores his average of 95 all I need to do is score 132 and I've done it, simples

"what do you mean the maximum score is 100"

Sorry Paul, I don't mean to rub salt into the wound but, do you mean 383.6, leaving you needing 142, if i get my average?

And they say the new education system isn't as good as the old one

Sliced bread.

just checked the other bit of maths, and 132 is right so I'm assuming the other bit was a typo so ill let you off
    Sliced bread.

Thanks for doing the mathes.

As even though I have the scores on the PC I can't be bothered to work it out

Paul.. Good luck with the 10m Rifle for the last round I will also be trying my hardest to beat you

As for the Vintage Rifle I just hope I can do good with my Combat as it is a great rifle

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Sorry Paul, I don't mean to rub salt into the wound but, do you mean 383.6, leaving you needing 142, if i get my average?

And they say the new education system isn't as good as the old one
    just checked the other bit of maths, and 132 is right so I'm assuming the other bit was a typo so ill let you off
    Bloody youth, don't know their place these days In my day we respected our elders, even if they were wrong Blah, blah, blah,.

So I'm still in with a chance then, all I have to do is shoot it twice Sorted
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it