Thread: Does the Polaris count?

Does the Polaris count?

I maybe approaching the conclusion of my collection.I'm only interested in BSA's of my era(postwar).I narrowed it to underlevers and pistols and not every mk.
    My question is,does the Polaris count or is it a Gamo?atb Glyn
    PS but perhaps I should include a Buccanneer!!!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I think that you might limit your collection to those BSAs made in Birmingham; the name of the company is Birmingham Small Arms after all. The Spanish rifles are BSAs technically, but it is a 'dilution' and there is a blurring with Gamo as you mention. I don't imagine Webley collectors go a bundle on the rebadged models they sold, including the Chinese QB78 and some Original Diana springers.

There are plenty of nice break barrels made by BSA, the late model Mercury-S being probably the best spring rifle made by BSA ever. The early Meteors are nice too. Then there is also the Buccaneer, an example of which I have just got my hands on, a tidy little rifle with suprisingly nice blueing, and the curious little Merlin, which must be one of the few non-disposable spring-piston rifles built to fit a child.

Lots more to collect then!