Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi My name is Marc and I am quite new to all this I do a bit hunting now and again but would really like to get into FT/HFT I am fully aware that there are plenty off good rifles out there can anyone recommend a good rifle to start out with, and if there are any clubs in the Stroud area.

I look forward to your help

Thanks in advance

Marc

How rude no one has bothered to get back to you, well first of all springer or pcp, i would suggest you get along to a club and have a go with a few, the weihrauchs are good on the springer side unless you want a air arms tx but bit heavy for me, pcp then i would definatly recomend the S200 air arms people from 6 to 60 use these a great little rifle and then that will get you in the mood, but be prepaired to re mortgage your house because once you start you just wont want to stop then you will need a seperate room for your collection of rifles and if your married just say they are cheaper than shoes and you will get away with it, as for club you might have to travel, take a day out and go to Kibworth near Mkt Harborough they will look after you and you will have a great time. cheers
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Posting in the ' Threads in Forum : FT & HFT. Shoot results, club chat and banter ' section probably didn't help .
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Marc for a club take a look here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=...815918&t=h&z=6

Get along to your nearest and try a few rifles.
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes