Thread: Advice on price for Walther LG300

Price check for Walther LG300

Hi , I am thinking of selling my Walther LG300 laminate air-rifle 0.177 cal paddle version un-touched in mint condition,walther tool kit..,Leupold Comp 40 scope with Side wheel, temp gauge, hardcase.. Come on guys how much do you think I should sell the lot for..
    Last edited by KarlC; 07-04-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Quite simple really...if you go to the German website called eGun, you'll see the Walther LG300 roughly 1300 Euros, or 1200GBP, sometimes lower....saw one on City Weapons in UK, laminate, recently sold at 950 as I enquired.

This is the gun only...upto yo you what you want for the scope.

However, if you are into a swap, happy to continue via PM, for my Steyr LG110 FT Connect.

Cheers
    Peter

NB: 1300Euro/1200GBP was for the LG300 Alutecs I saw on eGun (premium of Euro 300/200GBP over the laminate)...hence UK price is about right as already said...
    Last edited by remogard; 07-04-2010 at 07:05 PM.

lg300 about £900-950
    comp around £650-750 looking at lastest sales

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Hi Folks
    I have a laminate Walther Dominator air rifle for sale. This is the rifle that I used to win individual bronze in the UK and world postal (and team gold) unrestricted benchrest last year. Apart from a 244 which was down to a poor tin of pellets scores over the winter season have been 248, 249, 247, 249, 249, (x250) so if you are looking for something that can put pellets through the same hole here is the proof that this one can

It is the wooden stock version and but I have fitted a rail for slider plate, bipod, hand-stop , etc. It has the steel high capacity air cylinder but lightweight aluminum ones are available off the shelf from the NSRA shop which will get it into the Light Varmint class. Works well with any decent quality pellet but after much testing Air Arms FT 4.51 head size give that extra edge. It is in excellent condition and has been well looked after. Comes with 300 and 200 bar filling adapters (screw directly into the cylinder without the need for a hose) and instruction booklet. It is the most recoilless rifle I have ever used and the trigger is fantastic being adjustable down to 50 g

Reason for sale is that I went into a gun shop last week where they had a FWB P70 which I bought on a bit of an impulse. I have done tests with the 2 guns side by side and there is nothing to choose between them in terms of accuracy. Besides bench rest I shoot in the various sporting air rifle comps and the FWB is a bit more adjustable in the stock so suits me better for stand up and prone shooting.

If I could possibly afford to keep both I would, not least because I would be sick as a parrot if someone beat me using it which is a real possibility, oh and my wife will divorce me if I don't get rid of one of them, so here is your chance to take your scores up and save my marriage in one go all for a mere £1000

Cheers