This for all those who know Chris Blackburn (UK-Gunworks),I have copy and pasted this from UKLR at the request of Chris.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It is with deepest regret i write this..

Today at 7.10pm we let our little Jack go to sleep for the very last time.

This morning Pip collected "Digger Digger" from his nans as he had stayed overnite while we got sorted from the Gamefair, he had an upset tummy but nothing out of the norm.
Once home Pip changed him and got him on the settee with a bottle all was good.

2 mins later Pip went to check him and he had gone blue, i grabbed the wee man to check his air ways and pulse, no pulse so i started CPR while Pip rang 999. At that point we knew he was gone, our baby Jack was gone...

He was rushed to Northampton A+E where they worked so so hard to get him back, and with the grace of god his big heart started beating again only to stop a few mins later.Once again they got him going but it didnt look good.

With help from a machine his chest raised and lowerrd but inside we knew our jack had moved on. They wanted to do a CT scan which revealed swelling to the brain.

Another doctor was sent up from Oxford to help but after they had looked at all the results things went black.
So the biggest single thing Pip and i did was to make the decsion to turn off the support.

At 7.10 PM tonite Jack Jeyes-Blackburn pasted away peacefully in the arms of his mum and dad.

Scotland Sept/09 Jacks 1st fishing trip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Jack Jeyes-Blackburn passed away on 6th April.

Rest in peace little fella'!

Donations are being received and all funds being forwarded to a charity, details of which I will post later.

I'm sure you will all join me in passing on our condolences to Chris, Pip & Maisie and let them know that they are in our thougts and our prayers at this very difficult time.

Regards

Mr Smith.