Thread: original 66,and walther lgr

original 66,and walther lgr

can anyone help with a valuation on these please ,??original 66 bluing 100% very nice gun overall,,walther lgr sidelever bluing 100% very nice gun ,both are fitted with diopeter sights,,will try to put up some pics tomorrow
    thanks in advance
    rgds scirroco

Bummpp

values

Hi Scirroco
    My guess at a value for the Orig. 66 would be £200, if the rifle is shooting Ok. The piston heads do deteriate with time on these 'Giss system' guns but otherwise they are pretty bullet proof and have splendid triggers.These are an ideal intro. to 10 metre match shooting Our club model would hit the tiny ten every time at 10 metres when bench tested so accuracy is up there with the latest technology

The Walther is an all time favourite of mine and is ideal as a 10metre match rifle that will outshoot all but the best of shooters. Again, without seeing the rifle, i would say it has to be worth £250+/- depending on how much use its had and general condition.

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Hi Scirroco
    My guess at a value for the Orig. 66 would be £200, if the rifle is shooting Ok. The piston heads do deteriate with time on these 'Giss system' guns but otherwise they are pretty bullet proof and have splendid triggers.These are an ideal intro. to 10 metre match shooting Our club model would hit the tiny ten every time at 10 metres when bench tested so accuracy is up there with the latest technology

The Walther is an all time favourite of mine and is ideal as a 10metre match rifle that will outshoot all but the best of shooters. Again, without seeing the rifle, i would say it has to be worth £250+/- depending on how much use its had and general condition.

ATB
    John
    hi john many thanks for that info will try to put some detailed pics up when ive got time
    they will then be posted for sale
    rgds scirroco