Thread: Laminate scratch repair

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing

Laminate scratch repair

Any tips on the best way to repair this scratch that I managed to pick up on my Walther on Sunday?
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

2000 wet and dry then re laquer it mate never no it was there

Kingplinker is your friend Cliff If it's not too deep I can certainly do something with it FOC too .

hth

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Thanks Dave I'll sort you out a burger and hand over the stock at Swallows if that's okay
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    Thanks Dave I'll sort you out a burger and hand over the stock at Swallows if that's okay
    Yep I'm quite partial to a good burgering No worries mate - see you soon me ole fruit .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

You did mean burgering didn't you Dave!!??

If it's not too deep try some burnishing cream,if you don't have any try T-cut/brasso.Otherwise a case of fill,cut back,fill,cut back with clear lacquer.
    Atb,Woody.