Thread: Milbro G10 .177 pistol, what's it worth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Milbro G10 .177 pistol, what's it worth?

I have a Seventies 177 Milbro G10 USA made pistol in excellent order in box, for BB's and pellets though when I try a slug it is failing to fire, though a BB is fine...any idea what this is worth or the problem with the ammo, thanks

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi. I like these, and have one, which I keep for nostalgia. Your G10 is probably not firing pellets properly because it is old and tired inside. These were never that powerful in the first place however, as were basically a BB plinker for children, and even when brand new, seldom mustered more than 0.75ft.lb of power. So to value. Well imo, in mint condition and boxed, maybe £25 plus post absolute tops? But as is malfunctioning as described, a fiver posted max. Hope this helps . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth! Unfair! £5 just 'cos it is a bit tired? I did a complete rebuild on one of these just for fun, not difficult at all provided you can get the clip and washer (I got 2 sets just in case). Even tired I would say £15-£20 posted and as you say, in decent nick £25 plus post.

I have 2 of them one marked Milbro the other Diana.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

if its old and faulty theres no way you could get £20 for it. £5 posted is a bit low considering it will cost about £5 To post. as long as its not too battered you should get £5 plus postage but i doubt anyone will pay more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Gareth! Unfair! £5 just 'cos it is a bit tired? I did a complete rebuild on one of these just for fun, not difficult at all provided you can get the clip and washer (I got 2 sets just in case). Even tired I would say £15-£20 posted and as you say, in decent nick £25 plus post.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetski View Post
    if its old and faulty theres no way you could get £20 for it. £5 posted is a bit low considering it will cost about £5 To post. as long as its not too battered you should get £5 plus postage but i doubt anyone will pay more than that.
    ... Agreed. Was a bit tight of me saying £5 posted, so yep, £5 plus post (call it £10 all in), is probably much fairer . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

On a different note, have had to remove a few posts from this thread, which imho got dangerously close to breaking the rules as in this sticky: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921, so said posts were deleted before they potentially emerged from the grey area, to become as black as black ... Do please be careful chaps.

Tired is not faulty it is needing a new spring and washer which is reviving it for fun.
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .