Thread: Uk springer round 1

Uk springer round 1

The 2010 UK Springer championship kicks off at LEA VALLEY 25th April.
    This a six round series with your best 4 scores to count toward a final winner in .177 , .22 , Junior and a Ladies overall trophy.
    If your mate or a member of the family wants to shoot PCP, thats ok too, but they should really enter into the spirit and try a spring gun .

The UKAHFT rules will be adhered to , so you know just what type of course to expect.
    Safety brief at 10.45 for a 11.00 start
    Entry is £6.00

Looking forward to seeing some good competition with "proper" Air Rifles

Andy Y
    A wise man has something to say, a fool has to say something.

I'm really looking forward to this and have 2 juniors that are just as keen See you all at Lea Valley.

Andre'
    Pro Sport; TX200; S&W 586; Webley Alecto; Red Hawk; HW57; CP88 Competition; HW45; MPR-FT.

If any PCP shooters fancy a challenge, I have a MK3 TX with a VMach kit fitted that shoots soooo sweet, its about as close to shooting a PCP as you can get.
    Now , I`m not trying to sell this, but I am prepared to let someone use it at the first round at Lea Valley. I can have an MTC Viper 10X40 on it and zeroed by Saturday.

Hate to have someone use the excuse.. " I dont have a springer". Even Ian Bainbridge could shoot this baby accurately

First to say they will take up the challenge on here, gets to use it. Could be shared by a couple of mates mind.

Andy Y

Quote Originally Posted by freewind View Post
    If any PCP shooters fancy a challenge, I have a MK3 TX with a VMach kit fitted that shoots soooo sweet, its about as close to shooting a PCP as you can get.
    Now , I`m not trying to sell this, but I am prepared to let someone use it at the first round at Lea Valley. I can have an MTC Viper 10X40 on it and zeroed by Saturday.

Hate to have someone use the excuse.. " I dont have a springer". Even Ian Bainbridge could shoot this baby accurately

First to say they will take up the challenge on here, gets to use it. Could be shared by a couple of mates mind.

Andy Y
    the defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

PCP for me

Even Ian could-not shoot this baby
    see you Sunday
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Quote Originally Posted by freewind View Post

Andy Y
    Might give it a try if guns are now being thrown in as well.
    Always fancied using a springer in 'anger'.
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.

Mmmmmm , heard you used to be a bit of a player Mike, that was until you started mucking about with that GC2.

Andy

Teams

Andy

Are there going to be any teams? Even if it is just informal/for fun.

I am sure I can get a team together for Sunday.

Paul (LV)