Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T h w open comp all welcome

Thumbs up T h w open comp all welcome

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, shoot this sunday,open comp to all, so if your club isn,t doing anything, you are more than welcome to come to THW.
    We will have a 30 target hft course set up, chris is back this week, so the main man is there to help Tony ( because he's useless!) only joking!
    Apparently, they are going to try and make this the hardest course this year!
    There will be medals for 1st and 2nd place adult and juniors.

All guest fees will be £5-00, this includes FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!
    Menu for this week should be jacket potato or rice with chilli, filled cheese and onion and cheese and tomato rolls and also nibbley bits.

So if you can make it, you will all be welcome, safety talk is 10-15am, comp starts from 10-30am.

Hope to see a good turnout!

S-G-L

whoa there SGL!! Free food and drink for all!! Yeehaw gonna get me a posse!!! Also can we keep th Harry Potter 9 1/2 target please just want to run at it and see if I disappear!! (only chance I have of hitting a target anyways!!

Dr Indys Curiously Hot Chilli Flakes will also be available for condimentation for those of certain mental bent...not suitable for those of a nervous disposition or weak bottoms.....

As mentioned by indiana cajones,

Dr Indys Curiously Hot Chilli Flakes will also be available for condimentation for those of certain mental bent...not suitable for those of a nervous disposition or weak bottoms.....

Well that counts Tony out for the chilli flakes with his botty problem then!

S-G-L

Well that counts Tony out for the chilli flakes with his botty problem then!

S-G-L[/QUOTE]

As a physician I would suggest an enema, consisting of 9 parts Dr Indy's Curiously Hot Chili flakes to 1 part castor oil that will have him hopping around in no time!!!

Hi all,I will be there this sunday, can i put an order in for rice / chilli and poss
    some chilli flakes.
    See you sunday.

cent aa
    let the good times flow

ShOoT

I will be there Sunday as usual

good more chilli flakes

its nice to see some of our club members supporting our club on here!
    Last edited by bullett; 15-04-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    www.th-w.co.uk
    TH-W thorpe hall and wakering HFTC
    Chillaxing to a bit of Deftones every night

Its nice to see some of our club members supporting our club on here!

Above as quoted by Bullett

Well at the moment we will only need 3 jacket potatoes and one chilli and rice.

Should be fun, just assume some of our club members arn,t shooting this week.
    its so nice to get some support.
    Then again they probably to tired this week after shooting last week.

It makes it all well worth it.

And yet again, i'm having to bloody work on another sunday when I should be in the woods with a rifle!

And unfortunatly, the next shoot I will also be abscent as i'm hosting a Neil Adams MBE seminar.

At this rate I will have forgotten how to use a rifle by the time I get back down there
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfubob View Post
    At this rate I will have forgotten how to use a rifle by the time I get back down there
    Bob, it's like riding a bike you'll never forget to throw your rifle at the targets and eat the pellets!!

comp

Hope you all have a good shoot, bet the woods look nice, hopefully I will be returning for a shoot soon, good luck, enjoy. Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana cajones View Post
    Bob, it's like riding a bike you'll never forget to throw your rifle at the targets and eat the pellets!!
    Well some of my pellets did have teeth marks in.

Tony said they were new and improoved aerodynamic JSB's.

It explains the missd targets.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfubob View Post
    Well some of my pellets did have teeth marks in.

Tony said they were new and improoved aerodynamic JSB's.

It explains the missd targets.
    Dam you sussed my plan, sell naff pellets keep best for my self and try and beat everyone.

Tony
    Last edited by tony1968; 16-04-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Tony's botty problems

Dr Indie's chilli flakes AND castor oil!! My god, make sure he goes round on his own. I bet he forgets his bicycle clips. SGL had better hose him down when he gets home. Is he developing a new camo pattern? Anyone got a LARGE cork for his botty? Someone better have as I aint going round behind him.

All the teddy bears going down to the woods sunday. The disguise had better be good as tony could well be attracting a swarm of flies around himself. Is your suit waterproof from the inside out as well?

Should be a good giggle as usual. I think I am suffering Reggae Reggae sauce withdrawal symptoms, my botty's not stopped itching since we had a shoot without the sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Dr Indie's chilli flakes AND castor oil!! My god, make sure he goes round on his own. I bet he forgets his bicycle clips. SGL had better hose him down when he gets home. Is he developing a new camo pattern? Anyone got a LARGE cork for his botty? Someone better have as I aint going round behind him.

All the teddy bears going down to the woods sunday. The disguise had better be good as tony could well be attracting a swarm of flies around himself. Is your suit waterproof from the inside out as well?

Should be a good giggle as usual. I think I am suffering Reggae Reggae sauce withdrawal symptoms, my botty's not stopped itching since we had a shoot without the sauce.
    Good job I'm used to Tony's botty problems, they're not getting better with age!:RELEIF IS ON THE WAY!!!!

Anyway uncle Albert, your botty problem will be sorted this sunday, as we have somemore ointment for it in the form of reggae reggae sauce.

bump time

Looking forward to it tomorrow.
    let the good times flow