Thread: eb20 and 2250 help

eb20 and 2250 help

[B]Is there a supplier (uk preferred) for silencers for the above pistols ,will I need adapters ,also I wanted to fit sights (whats best) but no rails or plate on either of these to do so ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

No Help ?

Come on bound to be one of you knows more about these pistols than me .
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

eb20

the silencer on mine has a threaded adapter but works really well though i think it came from uk neill. i do have a two part scope rail spare.

scope rail

Quote Originally Posted by paul schindler View Post
    the silencer on mine has a threaded adapter but works really well though i think it came from uk neill. i do have a two part scope rail spare.
    pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
    [B]Is there a supplier (uk preferred) for silencers for the above pistols ,will I need adapters ,also I wanted to fit sights (whats best) but no rails or plate on either of these to do so ?

2250-I'm guessing Crosman here?

A company called Armex make full silencers for 2250s- bought mine in a local gunshop- no baffles just space inside, but works fine, and cheap to boot (around £20)- just noticed some of these in "Sales" http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451135 ..or get an adaptor from GMAC or the bayyy of evil and fit a 1/2" UNF silencer (bit more expensive).

Fitting a scope really means getting a steel or ali breech fitted. There are problocks which fit to the barrel, but they aren't as steady.
    Last edited by short-carabine; 19-04-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Added info