Thread: How do I join

How do I join

Hi all

Getting a Gamo Compact next weekend, ok not the best but it is within my rather thin budget. I have been looking at the UBC site and reading some of your threads, and it looks like great fun. How do I join the UBC, and when do the shooting comps start/finish. I will be the lowest score but it's all about enjoying your shooting isn't it...

All the best
    Andy

Thumbs up Ubc

Quote Originally Posted by thesmokindog View Post
    Hi all

Getting a Gamo Compact next weekend, ok not the best but it is within my rather thin budget. I have been looking at the UBC site and reading some of your threads, and it looks like great fun. How do I join the UBC, and when do the shooting comps start/finish. I will be the lowest score but it's all about enjoying your shooting isn't it...

All the best
    Andy
    there's a sticky "The Gang " just above this thread you'll find details there on how to join, basically just pm cookie, anyway welcome ...mike...
    , PS Compact a great pistol

When Cookie sees this, you will have joined!

The UBC are a great bunch, some of them quite mad, but all the better for it.
    "Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    When Cookie sees this, you will have joined!

The UBC are a great bunch, some of them quite mad, but all the better for it.
    Yep! And, we have competitions just about every weekend (10 meter's on right now: Vintage, Police Pistol are coming us).

Hard to beat the UBC as a club to belong to: NO initiation fees, dues, traveling (unless you go to the May and October meets), licensing, range fees...just lots of fun and friendly competition with great people!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Hi Andy & welcome aboard

This link will take you straight through to "Join Up"

http://www.ubc.btik.com/p_Home.ikml

ATB
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Cheers all

I have sent Cookie a PM with name etc. So i'm now looking forward to shooting my Gamo Compact and trying to hit the target.

Tanks again
    Andy

Don't forget an introduction on the UBC not everyone has membership to this forum. Look forward to reading your posts, all the best Andy.

Just stuff a plane brown envelope with some fivers and pass to Cookie for membership.

Welcome to the best section of the BBS.

Good luck, Phil

Hi Andy, you are as good as joined, i will sort out you membership asap, in the mean time feel free to join in the competitions.

Happy Shooting

Cookie
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hi Andy and welcome to the gang

You are member No.232 and can now take part in all the competitions.

Any questions please just ask myself or any of the gang.

Happy Shooting
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Cheers all

Just look for the lowest scores in the comps, you'll know it's me. Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this.

Andy

Hi Andy the 10m is on right now. If you can find the space to shoot at that distance, I'm here to tell you that the Gamo Compact is more than capable.

Just follow the link in my signature for targets, rules and how to submit your scores, and you're away. You have until 2200 hrs Sunday night to shoot the final round of this season and get your scores to me.

Welcome aboard fella, enjoy!