Thread: 6 months with the ubc

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!

6 months with the ubc

Just looking through an old thread it appears as though I’ve been around 6 months now give or take a couple of days.

I have to say it’s been great fun, not just shooting the comps but everything that goes with it.
    So I’d like to thank all the UBC members for making it what it is.
    A nicer bunch of guys* I couldn’t wish to meet

And by the way, you have Paddy to blame for this, after his soppy thread the other week I don’t know what’s gotten into me

*and girls
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    And may we be privileged to have you with us for many many more semi-annums, Sol.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Ha ha you soppy git

As for the camo lettering for 'girls' , I get the message

As said before it is nice to be polite, people say it's a sign of weakness. However I'm alright I've got my bodyguard if things turns nasty & that's me WIFE

On a serious note thanks Sol. It is great fun being apart of this & gives the pistol shooting a bit more purpose, espcecially people who cannot get to a shooting club.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    That got me looking back as well. Seems I've been a member for 7 months Lord, where did that go

Have to echo Sol's comments in every way, this is one of the very best club I've ever been a member of.

I have to say a special thank you all of you for your help & support over my indiscretion earlier this year.

What a great bunch of mates you all are
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post

As said before it is nice to be polite, people say it's a sign of weakness. However I'm alright I've got my bodyguard if things turns nasty & that's me WIFE

Regards
    Paddy.
    And Sinead and Sapphire, too!

Me, I have only Jan to protect me. And she does a hell of a good job of it, too: especially since it's usually ME I need to be protected against!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Exclamation 6months

Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    Just looking through an old thread it appears as though I’ve been around 6 months now give or take a couple of days.

I have to say it’s been great fun, not just shooting the comps but everything that goes with it.
    So I’d like to thank all the UBC members for making it what it is.
    A nicer bunch of guys* I couldn’t wish to meet

And by the way, you have Paddy to blame for this, after his soppy thread the other week I don’t know what’s gotten into me

*and girls
    U do the next 6 months @ Leicester Nick or if your very bad "Holloway"
    ...mike...

Have we really put up with you for 6 months, i know we are a friendly club, but i didn't realise we were that friendly

We are glad you have enjoyed the competitions and banter enough to stay with us.

I look forward to meeting you again in Coventry.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.