Thread: Airsporter Mk5 0.177 plus BSA Scope for sale

Airsporter Mk5 0.177 plus BSA Scope for sale

This has been refinished - the metalwork with Magicoat satin black, which looks superb and the stock with a light walnut stain/wax. A white spacer has been fitted behind the butt pad and this sets it off quite nicely as can be seen in the photo below.

A new piston seal and buffer have been installed, together with a metal underlever latch (replacing the standard plastic item which is prone to wear/breakage).

The cylinder has been polished and gun relubed with Moly grease.

The gun puts out a smooth 6 ft lbs which is ideal for garden/indoor plinking. If you want more power it is a simple matter of renewing the spring, which was not changed when I rebuilt it.

The rearsight is missing, but I am including a period BSA Deerhunter 3~9 x 32 scope, which is in very good condition (practically as new, but showing a few light scratches not crimps in way of the mounts) and makes the open sights redundant.

Price for both gun and scope £90 , delivered within 50 miles of Manchester. If you wish to collect, its £80.

As usual, first to say on thread that they will have it with no caveats, gets it.

http://www.imgxc.com/fullimage/76PasN.jpg
    Last edited by Airsporter1st; 25-04-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: New price reflecting others currently for sale/sold
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Bump for Saturday.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Sunday bump.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Sunday bump.
    Looking at a couple of others on sale at the moment, I may be overpricing this.

So, £55 for the gun, £35 for the scope. £90 the pair.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Airsporter

I will take the gun. Pm incoming
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I will take the gun. Pm incoming
    Sold to ggggr!!!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.