Thread: Predom Lucznik pistol - price evaluation please

Predom Lucznik pistol - price evaluation please

Hi!
    I became a lucky owner of three 1976 Predom Lucznik pistols in great, never used condition.
    Got them from the Polish Army sale - apparently they were intended to be used as a training pistols but instead they spent over 20 years in a storage room.

Clearly none of them were shot since they left factory -all had some blueing residue that made my hands black when I touched them, none has any fingerprints or rust and they were still coated in rust preventing grease.

Seeing how well preserved they are makes my proud of my army coz I always thought they were lazy, drunken #######s...

Guns are in .177 cal
    Break barrel with the spring in the handle(!) like Walther LP 53
    Cocking takes quite some effort so not for kids.
    They come with original cleaning rods but no box.

1 or 2 of the guns will be for sale on here soon, I'll leave at least one for myself.

If you can tell me what I can expect for these pistols I will be very much obliged

PS tried to add pics but not available in this section - can send them via email if interested.
    Thanks!
    AA Prosport .22, BSA Lightning XL .177, Beretta 92FS Nickel, CP88, Predom Lucznik wz.70

I'm not an expert but I think It would be reasonable to expect £100 - £120 for a Predom in original condition but without it's box...

Just to clarify: the model name is "Predom Łucznik wz.1970" and the guns were made in 1976.
    AA Prosport .22, BSA Lightning XL .177, Beretta 92FS Nickel, CP88, Predom Lucznik wz.70

Hi Michal, if you do a search for "Predom" in the Sales section you'll see a few more that have been up for sale, with prices and pictures. Hope this helps.

Nice looking pistols, I wish I had the cash to spare to buy one.

Here's some pictures of mine, including the box, which is of such poor quality that I don't think it would survive a lot of handling.

http://mynetimages.com/828dd08476.jpg
    http://mynetimages.com/41cf949829.jpg
    http://mynetimages.com/a553562b32.jpg
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 25-04-2010 at 12:30 AM.

I did check previous sales but none of the pistols sold were brand new so I figured it's better to ask anyway

Thanks for the pics Troubleshooter - yours is from 1974 - how accurate is it?
    Oh, and how did you add photos here??

I can't comment on it's accuracy as I haven't shot it in quite a while.

To post links to pictures, you first have to upload your pictures to a hosting site.
    'Imageshack' or 'Photobucket' seem to be the most popular, but there are others available.
    Once your pictures are on a site, you can then post links to them.

Only Admin./Mods. are able to post their own pictures directly in this section.