Thread: price valuation and model identification

price valuation and model identification

Hi all

im after identifying this rifle, it has original 50 on it. Im think it may be a Diana not sure ? whats its valuation if anyone knows,

thanks in advance

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi hulse. It is exactly as it says on the tin, an Original 50. The Original air rifle Co. sprung from the ashes of the German Diana Co., post WWII when the Diana name was issued to another manufacturer (the Milliard Bros, in Scotland), as part of the war reparations etc. The Mod.50, was/is as you see there. Good examples range in value from £80 to £180 depending on the variant (there were several versions of the Mod.50). Yours appears to have lost its open sights however, so imho, you would be looking at the lower end of said price range. Hope this (sort of) helps . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi there Hulse,

Your's has been modded at the front of the stock,but looks to have been done sympatheticaly..so doesn't detract from Gareth's estimates imo.

thanks for the info the serial number is 157519 if that helps

so about £100 ?

Difficult to see the action/metalwork from the pic..but around £100 would be right imo...unless that is some kind of aftermarket stock "upgrade" then it would be worth more me thinks.

Mod 50

I just sold my one of these for £150 cash - it was mint though.
    Good quality rifle, after 33 years with virtually no use for about 25 of them and with no servicing ever it still chrono'd 11.8 ft.lbs last Saturday.
    Tom