Thread: 6 yard air pistol targets?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

6 yard air pistol targets?

Where can I get a small batch of the NSRA 'Air 8' 6-yard air-pistol targets? They have them on their website but I really don't have the money or storage space to buy 3000 of them at once!

Hi

you can buy any of the NSRA targets buy the 100 just go in or give the shop a call.

Alan

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Thanks Alan, I thought they only supplied clubs by the bulk-purchase figures!

The NSRA shop will sell you fewer than the full 3000. Give them a call. I bought a batch from them (500? 1000? can't remember) - postage was unreasonably expensive so I got someone to pick them up for me.

Failing that try Surrey Guns. They hold quite a selection of targets in stock.

U.

we have them in stock I think

peter
    Surrey guns

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Where can I get a small batch of the NSRA 'Air 8' 6-yard air-pistol targets? They have them on their website but I really don't have the money or storage space to buy 3000 of them at once!
    Check out our UBC (Umarex Boys Club) 6 yard Thread. We won't mind if you print them out (you can use paper or card stock).

We also won't mind if you join one or more of our several monthly competitions!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone