Thread: Can anyone tell me the differences between LGM-1 and LGM-2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A lot of your terms above, zero point etc, I am unfamiliar with, doesnt mean I'm not aware of them, just the names used. Can you recommend some reading or training I might undertake, just to give me something to work with?[/QUOTE]

Any of the MEC books or books written by people like Gaby Buhlmann, Heinz Reinkemeier, Maik Eckhardt, Gary Anderson, Pullam & Hanenkrat, maybe Lanny Basham.

Some of the above are dated in some sense but still relevant. a word of advice; don't take everything you read & everything your told too literally, nothing is cast in stone!

Training?......from what your saying at the moment it appears you need some good basic instruction from someone who can not only explain basic positions to you & more importantly read from you what will & will not be possible for you. Not all coach's have this ability unfortunately. What you don't want is to be told to "stick your hip out" if your 4'6" & 17 stone, extreme I know but it happens all the time.

Dick Boschmann had a website linked to the Scatt shooter training site. He gave some very worthwhile advice. Dick was/is? a Dutch international shooter & one of the first, if not the first to shoot 600 ex 600; shot at intershoot in the early 2000's.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post

Any of the MEC books or books written by people like Gaby Buhlmann, Heinz Reinkemeier, Maik Eckhardt, Gary Anderson, Pullam & Hanenkrat, maybe Lanny Basham.

What you don't want is to be told to "stick your hip out" if your 4'6" & 17 stone, extreme I know but it happens all the time.
    Air Rifle Shooting by Heinz, Gaby and Maik @£38 new. Anyone have a copy to sell on?

I'm 5'6" 9.5Stone slim build and very flexible, from a read around, looks like i should revisit one posture that seemed to work for a while, pronounced forward hip, medium leg spread, and quite tightly coiled at the shoulders. See I try different positions but know how to develop none of them.

I'm 5'6" 9.5Stone slim build and very flexible, from a read around, looks like i should revisit one posture that seemed to work for a while, pronounced forward hip, medium leg spread, and quite tightly coiled at the shoulders. Absolute kiss of death my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post
    I'm 5'6" 9.5Stone slim build and very flexible, from a read around, looks like i should revisit one posture that seemed to work for a while, pronounced forward hip, medium leg spread, and quite tightly coiled at the shoulders. Absolute kiss of death my friend!
    ohh ahahaaa.. I got that from an excerpt from 'air rifle shooting' by some of your reccomended authors. was an option for light weight flexible frames. Maybe i miss read, and its that i should twist more than other poses, but not tight at all :S:S ?

Quote Originally Posted by skullface View Post
    ohh ahahaaa.. I got that from an excerpt from 'air rifle shooting' by some of your reccomended authors. was an option for light weight flexible frames. Maybe i miss read, and its that i should twist more than other poses, but not tight at all :S:S ?
    Probably