Thread: Help

Help

Tried in wanted to no avail, I'm relying on you chaps, has anyone have or know of where I can lay my hands on the magazine for a Crosman M1 bb carbine, finally managed to acquire the rifle (minus the magazine) one I'd been after for a while, one I always wanted as a lad. In good nick. Nothing power wise but an intriguing firing mechanism. I know the mags are like hens teeth as were always prone to get lost, apparently in America, solid plastic repro magazines were produced to satisfy demand for lost originals. Any help or information greatly appreciated. I'll sit back now and await the deluge of offers atvb cheers Roll

edbear2 Guest
    Info, and possibly worth an email;

http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2005/...ooks-like.html

one for sale (note the comment about the mag!)

http://www.auctionarms.com/search/di...temnum=9599658

P.S......this seller normally has some great guns!!

Mr Knibbs got me one from the USA but it was dear and is not a pellet storage type, just a solid item. It does finish the gun off tho'.
    Rob

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Perhaps a dumb question, but will a REAL M1 carbine mag fit? Because there must be millions of them floating around, and IIRC mags are not an 'on ticket' item.

The real mag' doesn't fit (they're probably cheaper than the Crosman item).
    Ron Sauls at www.bryanandac.com was the source for solid plastic ones; and sometimes the real McCoy shows up on **ay. You'll likely pay above $US 45 to snag one from over here.

Best of luck,
    Don R.

Thanks for suggestions, will pursue! cheers Roll