Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kibby Help for Heroes/Round 2 Open series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Thomas View Post
    Hello All
    I would like to thank everyone who attended the 'Help for Heroes' charity shoot at Kibworth on Sunday. We raised £4299.76 and there is still some late stuff still to come.
    It was a staggering amount of money and without you all, would not have been possible. Thank you to Rob Brown and all his helpers and of course to Gregg for his outstanding outfit which he tells me he borrowed, but I am not so sure !! he raised £276 - he deserved every penny.
    The results and the raffle winners are on our website.
    Once again thank you for your visit to Kibworth and hopefully once all our work is done on the field, this time next year when it is all nice and green we will be able to offer you one of the best courses in the midlands.
    Best regards
    Rose - Kibworth Shooting Ground
    All the accolades should go to you Rose but i must point out that 5 people were used to set up course and they got so much praise from walter i mean Rob Brown but when one person set up no praise was given oh well such is life, carry on with those easy courses lol
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    All the accolades should go to you Rose but i must point out that 5 people were used to set up course and they got so much praise from walter i mean Rob Brown but when one person set up no praise was given oh well such is life, carry on with those easy courses lol
    Loads of money raised for a good cause. It was a good day and worth the visit. I think you have a fair point Steve but its the Unsung Heroes who always suffer and carry on in silence improving things for others enjoyment.I looked all day for a Vicar but all i could see was a Tart patrolling round ,memories of the UKs, Gary Chiilingworth i think did it first. Seems to be a good way of raising cash though i heard people offer Greg more if he kept ,or put his clothes back on.
    Well done all in helping a great cause.
    Steve Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Loads of money raised for a good cause. It was a good day and worth the visit. I think you have a fair point Steve but its the Unsung Heroes who always suffer and carry on in silence improving things for others enjoyment.I looked all day for a Vicar but all i could see was a Tart patrolling round ,memories of the UKs, Gary Chiilingworth i think did it first. Seems to be a good way of raising cash though i heard people offer Greg more if he kept ,or put his clothes back on.
    Well done all in helping a great cause.
    Steve Prime.
    Collected another £70 thanks to Ryan and Ian H for their genorous donations
    Chilli was indeed my Inspiration:rolleyes although he wore a dress
    You could always dress as the Vicars next time m8
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Collected another £70 thanks to Ryan and Ian H for their genorous donations
    Chilli was indeed my Inspiration:rolleyes although he wore a dress
    You could always dress as the Vicars next time m8
    I have another £30 to drop round over the weekend mate - £25 from Ray Ross and a fiver from Scottyoungsheep as he wouldn't let me split the postage on a deal we've just done.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

I always gave you praise mannn.

I had stopped going to Kibworth as I had started to find the courses a bit of a lottery, and more like crazy golf than HFT.
    Having heard that they was now being set by Rob again I decided to have another look and can only say what a great job him and the guys are doing.
    Not easy just shootable. Keep up the good work guys, and dont let the snipers get you down I for one will be a returning customer

Quote Originally Posted by VCHC View Post
    I had stopped going to Kibworth as I had started to find the courses a bit of a lottery, and more like crazy golf than HFT.
    Having heard that they was now being set by Rob again I decided to have another look and can only say what a great job him and the guys are doing.
    Not easy just shootable. Keep up the good work guys, and dont let the snipers get you down I for one will be a returning customer
    Lets get things in perspective here,

NTO's courses were Technically Hard, inventive and more than a little thought and expertise were self evident,

This merely from an ex Infantry Soldier who I hope could see that this type of course could only serve to improve shooting standards and accuracy in competitive conditions,

I assume that it has escaped your notice that Stephen Bagnall is still on BBS and that your comments in reality should have been directed to him?

Fondest Regards,

Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by VCHC View Post
    I have sent you a private message and i am sorry that you found the courses difficult, but with no help even i consider the courses i set out to be good and i have a list of people who have e mailed me and agree, i dont want to ramble on on open forum and i think its very noble of you to stand up for the course setters but when you know what i know about some people i think you might change your mind, when i come back i will show you my back and you can see for yourself all the knife marks lol and these people pretended to be my friends, you take care now and look out for blades of grass in the way
    [B] Yipee ki yay

H4h

Lets not forget this was a fun charity day people.

Point taken Baldee

Fair comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Point taken Baldee

Fair comment.
    PM sent

A proud day for Kibby

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Lets not forget this was a fun charity day people.
    I am sorry if this offended. I think it is a shame when people let there bad feelings come out on the back off a Charity event thread.

H4H is a day for all involved to be proud of (whether a shooter or helper). I bow my head to kibby for its hard work.

I hope other clubs will be running these type of charitable events in the future. And if I can get there and have a shoot I will.

Thanks

Your comments were well intended and were taken as such at least by myself,

Unfortunately not all shooters are Gentlemen/Ladies,

And those that chose to textually disrespect others drew appropriate comments,

Such is Life,

Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Your comments were well intended and were taken as such at least by myself,

Unfortunately not all shooters are Gentlemen/Ladies,

And those that chose to textually disrespect others drew appropriate comments,

Such is Life,

Bernard.
    Nicely put mate.

Good point Stephan,

But....... it's not a lot of good when strangers come onto our range Shriek and throw their Gaystates in the ditch then run for it because Mephistopheles's Bro has set the course innit?

Their pockets and wallets/handbag have to be legally emptied first Mate,

And they obviously were,

Hrrmph! anyone get any piccies of Greg