Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kibby Help for Heroes/Round 2 Open series

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    All the accolades should go to you Rose but i must point out that 5 people were used to set up course and they got so much praise from walter i mean Rob Brown but when one person set up no praise was given oh well such is life, carry on with those easy courses lol
    I had stopped going to Kibworth as I had started to find the courses a bit of a lottery, and more like crazy golf than HFT.
    Having heard that they was now being set by Rob again I decided to have another look and can only say what a great job him and the guys are doing.
    Not easy just shootable. Keep up the good work guys, and dont let the snipers get you down I for one will be a returning customer

All the accolades should go to you Rose but i must point out that 5 people were used to set up course and they got so much praise from walter i mean Rob Brown but when one person set up no praise was given oh well such is life, carry on with those easy courses lol
    Good point Stephan,

But....... it's not a lot of good when strangers come onto our range Shriek and throw their Gaystates in the ditch then run for it because Mephistopheles's Bro has set the course innit?

Their pockets and wallets/handbag have to be legally emptied first Mate,

And they obviously were,

Hrrmph! anyone get any piccies of Greg

If it weren't for you I wouldn't be the second or third or even fourth rate shooter that I am today. Thanks man.

A bloody well-done to all who helped raise funds for an unfortunatly much needed charity. Nice tits Greg.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.

Here you go H, Heres a link to some pics Tony Tyer took on the day.
    Some are a bit xx rated though
    http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/r...0april%202010/
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Bloody Hell!

Din't know you had such nice legs Greg

Quote Originally Posted by punydan View Post
    If it weren't for you I wouldn't be the second or third or even fourth rate shooter that I am today. Thanks man.

A bloody well-done to all who helped raise funds for an unfortunatly much needed charity. Nice tits Greg.

Nicely Put Mate

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Good point Stephan,

But....... it's not a lot of good when strangers come onto our range Shriek and throw their Gaystates in the ditch then run for it because Mephistopheles's Bro has set the course innit?

Their pockets and wallets/handbag have to be legally emptied first Mate,

And they obviously were,

Hrrmph! anyone get any piccies of Greg
    I am now Gaystateless my friend. No doubt the boys will fill you in next week mate.

Aaargh!

I'm only little?

Why would the Boys want to fill me in

Quote Originally Posted by VCHC View Post
    I had stopped going to Kibworth as I had started to find the courses a bit of a lottery, and more like crazy golf than HFT.
    Having heard that they was now being set by Rob again I decided to have another look and can only say what a great job him and the guys are doing.
    Not easy just shootable. Keep up the good work guys, and dont let the snipers get you down I for one will be a returning customer
    Lets get things in perspective here,

NTO's courses were Technically Hard, inventive and more than a little thought and expertise were self evident,

This merely from an ex Infantry Soldier who I hope could see that this type of course could only serve to improve shooting standards and accuracy in competitive conditions,

I assume that it has escaped your notice that Stephen Bagnall is still on BBS and that your comments in reality should have been directed to him?

Fondest Regards,

Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by VCHC View Post
    I have sent you a private message and i am sorry that you found the courses difficult, but with no help even i consider the courses i set out to be good and i have a list of people who have e mailed me and agree, i dont want to ramble on on open forum and i think its very noble of you to stand up for the course setters but when you know what i know about some people i think you might change your mind, when i come back i will show you my back and you can see for yourself all the knife marks lol and these people pretended to be my friends, you take care now and look out for blades of grass in the way
    [B] Yipee ki yay

H4h

Lets not forget this was a fun charity day people.

Point taken Baldee

Fair comment.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    Here you go H, Heres a link to some pics Tony Tyer took on the day.
    Some are a bit xx rated though
    http://s489.photobucket.com/albums/r...0april%202010/
    Good photos Greg but you have opened youself up to ridicule as one shows an illegal kneeling shot You should know you are not allowed ladders as an aid when shooting in the kneeling position (check out the stockings).
    As regards Vicars and Tarts ,maybe a Fancy Dress shoot would be a laugh, ive got the hair style and figure of a monk!!!!!!.
    Hope the fund raising keeps the total rising.
    Baggers courses were always challenging and made better shooters of most of us. We should always be grateful for the people who put the effort in so we can enjoy a good shoot. Steve kept things ticking over with a cheeky smile and his humour is missed by some.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Point taken Baldee

Fair comment.
    PM sent

A proud day for Kibby

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Lets not forget this was a fun charity day people.
    I am sorry if this offended. I think it is a shame when people let there bad feelings come out on the back off a Charity event thread.

H4H is a day for all involved to be proud of (whether a shooter or helper). I bow my head to kibby for its hard work.

I hope other clubs will be running these type of charitable events in the future. And if I can get there and have a shoot I will.

Thanks