Thread: FAS 606 help please

FAS 606 help please

hi,does anyone know where i can get an exploded diaghram and a set of seals for a FAS 606 please, many thanks..greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

email sent.

Mark

If Checkmate Guns are unable to help, then perhaps the manufacturer will be able to?

http://www.dominoguns.it/fas/

HTH

Mark

hi mark,thanks for your help and email, unfortunately the 606 is significantly different from the 604.i have tried the manufacters website with no joy.the gun i have was purchased in non working order as a project.it has been stripped before and i am not sure the valve has been assembled correctly.hence the need for a drawring ..if anyone has a 606 manual i would be most grateful for a copy.....cheers..greasemonkey

can anyone help with an exploded diagram of a FAS 606 please,also nobody in the uk seems to be able to supply a seal kit for this gun,any suggestions?..cheers..greasemonkey
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 29-04-2010 at 03:48 PM.

still looking!

Have you seen this;

http://www.potfire.com.au/compend/spfas606.htm

them seem to a diagram of the trigger assembly, perhaps it's worth an email to ask if they have an exploded diagram ?

thanks for that MPW,i had seen it though ,its the only 606 drawring on the web!.finally got fed up with looking for seals so machined up the piston and valve parts to suit seals from my numerous o ring selection.spent this afternoon figuring out what sequence the valve parts are assembled and BINGO! the beast works like a dream,far more accurate than i am but then that could be said for nearly all my guns,thanks everybody...cheers..greasemonkey