Thread: FAS 606 help please

FAS 606 help please

hi,does anyone know where i can get a set of seals and an exploded diaghram of a FAS 606 please, many thanks .. [post duplicated in pistol section]....greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Seals you can get from BAR - think they are about £20 for the lot and certainly do the job ! :-)

As for exploded diagram, no idea, I am sure Domino in Italy are the main people who deal with FAS - if its a stripping down and seal change, trust me, it is a doddle and their is very little to it !

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

FAs 606

If the 606 is similar to the 604 model, then a strip and rebuild with the new seals is not too difficult.

But get the replacement seal kit before the strip, so that you are still familiar with how to put it together again. And use a digital camera to photograph the strip in stages - this can save a lot of time.

Good light, the right tools and an old white tea towel to strip it on may help in case any pins, springs etc fall out

There are drawings/parts diagrams etc available for the FAS 604 model from the manufacturer or the net so I would think it should be possible to get the same for the 606
    May be another Fas 606 owner on here may scan and send you the manual

Good luck
    John
    hold me back !!

hi all, thanks for your replies,i will try BAR tommorow for the seals,i have been unable to find a schematic or exploded diagram anywhere including the makers website.the 606 is significantly different to the 604 so drawrings of that that pistol are not any use .the main problem is i bought the gun in non working order as a project and it has been stripped down before, i am not sure that the valve in particular has been re-assembled correctly hence the need for an exploded or sectional drawring if anyone has a 606 manual i would be most grateful for a copy..cheers ..greasemonkey

can anyone help,i cannot find anybody in the UK who can supply a seal kit for the FAS 606,also desperately need an explded drawring of this pistol..cheers greasemonkey
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 29-04-2010 at 03:45 PM.

still looking and hoping some kind soul will help me out.....

hi all, gun all sorted now[see pistol section]thanks all for your help..cheers greasemonkey