Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Logun Mk2 Professional

Logun Mk2 Professional

Just got a secondhand Logun Mk2 Professional in .22 calibre and personally i think that this rifle could be Thee best PCP air-rifle ever!I do love my Rapids and my S410K Custom Shop rifle but this Logun is something special.
    Anyone else agree with me?
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

jonezy25 is offline Over 1200 posts and still haven't got one
    they are really good guns, and very under rated, i might have one in place of an old rapid mk1, but not the new rapids with the mk4 triggers.

but you can pick the loguns up cheap as chips, so value wise they beat most guns hands down, and very good performers also.

I cant believe how smooth the bolt cycles and accuracy is superb too!
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Can't agree more with you, feels right in the shoulder, shoots superb and is actually a very simple and effective bolt mechanism.

Easy to get it to shoot other pellets too...when you look into it.

My next one may well be the Axsor.

Again i cant believe how smooth everything is?You would expect this on a Custom made rifle,but this on a stardard rifle-its AMAZING!!!!

They are a very good rifle. The only problem is the in line magazine which you need to set the pellet stop for different types of pellets as It can be a pain to set up correctly to avoid jams.

I love logun rifles,ive owned the gemmini and the axsor in the past and both were spot on in accuracy,weight etc.

The super glide bolt is to die for and i agree they are very under rated,i would defo happily own another

Zatnikatel is offline He's coming in. I feel safer already
    A quick word of advice on the Mk2 - don't tip the gun back (barrel upwards) as you cycle the bolt as this can cause pellets to fall backwards into the action and get jammed in there. This happened to a friend of mine and his gun had to go back to Logun for repair.

Other than that, a cracking gun. I often wish I'd kept mine

atb, Glyn

A totally Agree Very Underrated Guns ,

I have had 2 Logun mk2 pro,s in.22

and a Earlie logun mk1 pro in .20 cal

There is nothing that compares the the smoothness of cocking one and how the inline mag works when is all set up correctley ,

My 2 logun mk2,s loved and cycled accupells Really well ,

The .20 mk1 set up for H&N FTT cycled and cock super smooth ,

However dont have one sold the last my mk1 .20 about 6 months ago

But would have any of the above again in a heartbeat ,

Would like a mk2 Carbine in .177
    AirgunBBS.com

Are they still making them?

Quote Originally Posted by Number3 View Post
    Are they still making them?
    No. The build quality is excellent, but only a few were made. As said, the in line magazine system has to be set up with shims for different pellets, so you can't easily swap pellets.

Gus
    The ox is slow, but the earth is patient.

PeteB is offline Personally, I don't trust any bloke that makes me feel stiff in the morning
    Calne, Wiltshire. (not far enough from Calais)
    I've used a few, only on the ranges, but they are lovely! The bolt action is stunning and doesn't feel like you are cocking an air rifle. The accuracy is something else aswell.
    I plink, therefore I am.

i've owned one for ~6 years. good rifle. a bit heavy and not well balanced but very accurate with jsb pellets. very easy diy powerup. the only two annoyances i can remember: barrel cleaning (you can't do it fair without barell extracting) and unscrewing the pellet stop when scope is mounted.

I had one as my first PCP. Despite what lots of people said against the Logun Mk2 I thought it was a beautiful looking rifle and mine never EVER suffered with pellet problems (It was set up for Acupels). It was very quiet and accurate but very heavy. Problem was my mate went and bought an Airwolf
    Now THAT is a class rifle. I sold the Mk2 and bought an Airwolf and nothing else comes close.

Regretably I've just sold it because I've lost my shoot and I'm gonna buy a camera instead. I can shoot things with that without the constant attention of police and government
    No longer the owner of Airwolf 337

Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf337 View Post
    I had one as my first PCP. Despite what lots of people said against the Logun Mk2 I thought it was a beautiful looking rifle and mine never EVER suffered with pellet problems (It was set up for Acupels). It was very quiet and accurate but very heavy. Problem was my mate went and bought an Airwolf
    Now THAT is a class rifle. I sold the Mk2 and bought an Airwolf and nothing else comes close.

Regretably I've just sold it because I've lost my shoot and I'm gonna buy a camera instead. I can shoot things with that without the constant attention of police and government
    Ive never tried out an Airwolf,but if its as good as the Logun Mk2-then its gotta be good!