Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logun Mk2 Professional

Zatnikatel is offline He's coming in. I feel safer already
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    Ive never tried out an Airwolf,but if its as good as the Logun Mk2-then its gotta be good!
    I sold mine to get my Mk3 and then an Airwolf. I wouldn't say the finish on either Daystate is as good (my Mk2 was flawless) but I seem to get on better with them. Like nebulus I also found the balance to be a bit off for my style of shooting but that doesn't stop the Mk2 from being a lovely gun and quite underrated.

atb, Glyn

ive just bought a mint one off bodger aka dave off here great lad to deal with,the rifle shoulders lovely and the boly cycles so quietly I'm well impressed with it

The Mk1 logun Rifle .22 was my first PCP, I stupidly sold it purely because it was set for Accupells & I felt the need to experiment with pellet choice, which was daft considering that it was perfectly accurate with them.
    Very smooth & slick rifle & I loved the fact that every few shots you can just top up the in-line mag until the air runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by First shot View Post
    Can't agree more with you, feels right in the shoulder, shoots superb and is actually a very simple and effective bolt mechanism.

Easy to get it to shoot other pellets too...when you look into it.

My next one may well be the Axsor.
    Whatever you do, don't look into it when shooting other pellets!
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

yes i was advised to stick to accupels as that what it has been set up for

I am lucky enough to own a MK 2 Pro carbine in .177 I also purchased all the slip gauges to be able to use most other common makes of pellets but it is sooo accurate with Accupells I've never needed to change pellet, I do get the odd time when a pellet doesn't load cleanly but I know the gun and just by putting my thumb against the loading carriage assists loading but this is rare, following the user manual regarding lubricating of pellets etc is important.
    I also have a rapid mk1,a Compatto, plus a daystate x2 but I would sell the lot before the Logun.
    I just can't believe the consistent performance with this gun and pellet combination and having to adjust zero is rare, also ranges from 10m - 35m is just aim dead on, no holdover,under necessary !
    If I was to give a negative about the rifle I would say it's a bit of a lump especially with night vision addon fitted plus the gun is not balanced well but this rifle is a definite keeper