Thread: brocock .177 grand prix

brocock .177 grand prix

i recently bought one of these and last month.last week i bought a 2nd hand 2-6x32 simmons scope from someone of here and i have to say i am impressed.shooting off a rest at 30yards i could keep the pellets within a inch circle 8-9 times out of ten.even free hand i could do this but not so frequently obviously.this pistol even does about 70 shots from a charge.never had a pistol that i could do this with before,shame i bought it as i will have to get rid of my diana lp8 magnum+red dot as it can not compete

i dont do pistol shooting........but that seems impressive

I've had a Grand Prix for about a year now and it's performance is great. It is very accurate and consistant. 1" groups at 30 yards would be good for a rifle let alone a pistol.
    HW100kt .177, MTC Viper Connect. HW97kt .177, EB Sniper. Brocock .177 Contour XL, Custom Walnut Stock, MTC Viper Connect. Brocock .177 Grand Prix,Walther Red-Dot. HW45 'Silver Star'. Tanfoglio Witness. Walther PPKs. Morrini 'MatchGun' PCP match pistol.

I use one with wtc on it, single hole groups at 30 yards and will take down a 40mm knock over target at 45 yards 9 out of ten times. rested of course
    Well worth the money.

Si.
    Theoben MFR CS800 .177/Burris Timberline, Theoben Evo .177/ Burris Timberline, BSA Supersport .25, Haenel XX, BSA Ultra .177/ Burris Timberline.

what pellets do you use in yours?

ive got 2 of them one in 177 and a 22
    the 177 has a wtc 1-5x20 on it and i shoot rws superfields gives approx 5.6 ftlb

the 22 has a hawke 2-7x32 on it and use falcon acccuracy through it also giving approx 5.6 ftlb

excellent pistols for the money use both of mine for pistol hft
    shoot better with the pistols than i do with my rifle

wayne
    HFT 500.177 HAWKE VANTAGE HW97 .177 HAWKE AIRMAX
    http://colnevalleyagc.wix.com/colnevalleyagc and http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

cheers for that i will ahve to try some superfields.only tried h+n,s so far but today i was putting groups less than 22mm at 30 yards so not to bad

Quote Originally Posted by ZaksGod View Post
    what pellets do you use in yours?
    RWS Superdomes for mine
    HW100kt .177, MTC Viper Connect. HW97kt .177, EB Sniper. Brocock .177 Contour XL, Custom Walnut Stock, MTC Viper Connect. Brocock .177 Grand Prix,Walther Red-Dot. HW45 'Silver Star'. Tanfoglio Witness. Walther PPKs. Morrini 'MatchGun' PCP match pistol.