Thread: wanted meteor mk1 spares

wanted meteor mk1 spares

hi all am also after a meteor cylinder end cap and trigger unit for a mark 1 but i will wait in line for end cap as ggggr is already after one of these bit of luck some-one might have 2 laying about

mk1 or 2

still looking

Just for your information the End Cap on a mark 1 is Steel, I will keep an eye out I might know where there is one.

Regards

Inproved

brill mate see if there is complete trigger and pins and springs you never know

Hi as a new user i don`t know if i can sell yet but i have a complete (if i haven`t lost anything) mk1 one in bits in the loft, a couple of innovas and something german (been there that long i have forgotten). so will search them out and hopefully be putting them up for sale soon.
    Beware of the flowers cos i`m sure they`re gonna get you, yeah! (john otway and wild willy barret - deep and meaningless)

mk1

I have dug out the meteor if your interested
    Beware of the flowers cos i`m sure they`re gonna get you, yeah! (john otway and wild willy barret - deep and meaningless)

meteor

yes pmd you

I'd be interested in any bits you have left after ggggr and ducati have had first dibs.

Nick

no problem my friend i hope-fully have a load of meteor parts coming soon hope-fully but id like to sort out ggggr first but after that il post in for sales