Thread: East Devon V's BBS Shoot

East Devon V's BBS Shoot

The 4th Great East Devon V's BBS Shoot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shooting, camping and proper Somerset skittles !!

Its been a year since our last social shoot. So time for a get together. I have sorted the venue, a field to camp in and a pub next to the field and all in a close proximity to each other.

Dates: Sat 12th & Sun 13th June 2010
    Venue: East Devon FTC, Cullompton

Format: Sat: 1400hrs Thirty target HFT informal fun shoot, 10 shot Juniors and novices course. New for this year "Last man Standing" knockout shoot. Saturday night camping, we have the skittle alley booked for our use, children welcome, good food at the pub.
    Sun: Full English breakfast 0930hrs then, 1100hrs Forty target Extreme HFT under UKAHFT rules with
    targets out to 55yrds

If you guys are up for it please add names. If you intend to camp and have a jar or two please indicate. The pub have sorted us the skittle alley again.They do very good food and ale from the cask.

I have spoken to the pub, all confirmed. Breakfast at 0930hrs for shoot at 1100hrs
    I need some idea of numbers for camping and especially breakfast.
    I understand the "Barn Door "trophy holder wishes to find it a new home.

Pleas add names to the list, as last year the money raised will go to a local trust supporting outdoor sports for youngsters of nominal means.

Take care Voldemort

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All in black, all in black, gives wabbits a heart attack.

Yes, put me on the list, please.

I will stay over but knowing my experiences of the past few bashes I shall probably kip in the car.

Sounds great. We really enjoyed the AAOC meet at Codnor so looking forward to more of the same Hey, i might even have my new Rapid HFT400 by then-production pending. We will camp also. I shall put it on the calender

Toecutter (Mr & Mrs)

Matt, surely you're not going to allow anyone to bring a Rapid??

All being well, i will try and visit this year.

Regards

Daz

Ahhh, yes, did I forget to mention fines for the newest gun? The "Rapid HFT 400", is that a bit like the Nimbus 2000 ??
    I look forward to seeing the latest offering, I have never seen an "HFT" gun before.

Voldy

Hi Matt

Please put me down for camping and breakfast.
    All The Best

Steve

Will book the time off work tomorrow, Matt.

Looking forward to this one!!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Thanks for the replies so far chaps.

Now, just so as you know, the "Last Man Standing" is not a cider drinking race(Senoir Gringo please note), It will be five targets standing, 15yrds, four up, one reset. Five shots, best goes through to the next round. If it's a draw, they move back 5yrds and do it again, and so on until your arms shake. We did this for the tie breaker last year, a bit of fun, £1 an entry, winner takes half the takings, the other half to the appointed charity. Anyone who says they can't shoot standing gets a £1 fine for being a wimp, I do try to be fair, eh?

Take care, see you there, Voldemort

PS. I will see what I can do on some more trophies, time permitting, I shan't promise....

Holiday booked!!!!
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Are Northern Monkeys welcome???
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter