A thoroughly enjoayble day out so thanks to the WLR lot for inviting us all down.
As people may have gathered we had a bit of an adventure getting there....

....not so much "Five Go Mad in Dorset" as "Two Get Lost in Denham".

I thought Nicky knew where we were going.

Nicky thought I knew where it was.

These trains of thoughts collided somewhat abruptly as we found ourselves circumnavigating Uxbridge City Centre.
Isn't modern technology great? As we found ourselves first on a conference call to Mark and then to Colin who was frantically trying to establish our location on his sat nav. -By now we'd ended up at Denham Golf Club, we'd tried to use Nickys sat nav but it seemed to be having a bit of bother locating a satellite. In an attempt to find one Nicky had opted to drive up a country lane that seemed to get narrower and narrower as the bushes got higher and higher.
We eventually ended up at a waste recycling plant, but were told to keep going... and there it was. Just another 200yards over the brow of the hill and we saw the wonderous sight of several be-camo'd figures in the middle of the road flailing their arms at us.

I'm pleased to say the course was relatively straightforward after that. A thoroughly enjoyable shoot with Basil and much mumbling and grating of teeth at some of the reducers! Very pleased about the weather much nicer conditions to yesterday