Thread: UK springers Rnd 2 at Kibworth Sun 16th May

UK springers Rnd 2 at Kibworth Sun 16th May

Kibworth will be holding round 2 of the UK SpringGun championships on Sun 16th May.
    You will also be able to fgo round with your PCP should you wish to.
    We have had a few people ask about camping on the ground on the Saturday night, This will be allowed but if you are intending to camp we need to have your name in advance and you will need to be at the ground before 5pm.
    Please be aware that after the ground is shut there are no facilities availalble untill the ground reopens on Sunday morning.
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Just a few more details for Sunday .

Sign in from 9.00
    Safety brief 10.45
    30 shot course to UKAHFT rules.
    1st,2nd & 3rd in .177 , .22 , Junior and PCP
    4 rounds to count from 6.
    A wise man has something to say, a fool has to say something.

Lv

Should be a few of us from lea valley making the trip on sunday.

Hi im 15, am i shooting in the juniors or the adults?

Tom
    If the competitoin is being run to UK spec you will be in the Junior section
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Smile

Looking forward to this one
    After a fear inducing score at Lea Valley this morning I spent the afternoon trying to solve the conundrum that has mystified people since airguns began...

... how many different blooming holds can you try with a springer to get the blasted pellet to land within touching distance of the last one?!
    Dad kindle allowed me to thwack an old cricket stump into the lawn to use as a makeshift peg so I could try and work it out. When I said 'old' I meant old, I gather the stump came from a cricket set Santa brought me many many moons ago. All those years spent propping up the netting on the strawberry patch had taken its toll, and the poor thing kept fracturing everytime the gun recoiled sideways into it. We now have what looks like a miniature stonehenge on the lawn with the splintered sections poking up.
    So, did it work? Um...hmmm.... too a point. I did manage to get 5 shots within a 15mm spot, but then the next one was 1" high, the next 2" low, the next 1" to the right....

I'll get it sussed for tomorrow though, I have a cunning plan.

Do the blooming lot standing.

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    After a fear inducing score at Lea Valley this morning I spent the afternoon trying to solve the conundrum that has mystified people since airguns began...

... how many different blooming holds can you try with a springer to get the blasted pellet to land within touching distance of the last one?!
    Dad kindle allowed me to thwack an old cricket stump into the lawn to use as a makeshift peg so I could try and work it out. When I said 'old' I meant old, I gather the stump came from a cricket set Santa brought me many many moons ago. All those years spent propping up the netting on the strawberry patch had taken its toll, and the poor thing kept fracturing everytime the gun recoiled sideways into it. We now have what looks like a miniature stonehenge on the lawn with the splintered sections poking up.
    So, did it work? Um...hmmm.... too a point. I did manage to get 5 shots within a 15mm spot, but then the next one was 1" high, the next 2" low, the next 1" to the right....

If you work it out by tomorrow then please let me know, 'cause for the last 7 targets today , I completely forgot how to do it.
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post

you could just use your Park.
    mankind is merely a gnats fart in the great wind of creation, but it sure does stink up the place.