Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sihft rd 4 Horsham 16th May

Quote Originally Posted by bunny bopper View Post
    Looking at the weather forcast for Sunday
    Wet and windy?
    Unless it changes I may not bother,I'm not in the mood for ####e weather again
    The course is quite sheltered in truth Jon .

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    BUXTED

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

...Where's the swear filter when it's needed!
    Hope the girl gets sorted out Andy!.....Life can be a bitch.

See you all tomorrow....You won't find a bit of rain or windy poo's putting an Oakie off!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Really, really sorry everyone but there will not be a burger van tomorrow, we have been let down at the last minute, we & the burger van have tried & exhausted all options so please bring food & a drink.

Sorry but it's out of our control & Derek says to say S**t happens.... If you can pass this around to club members that would be great.

We will be trying to hook up a tea urn so hot drinks should be available.... bring a cup !!!
    Last edited by Steve L; 15-05-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Gonna try and make it tomorrow,but I have been very ill today.
    Mind you I think I've lost a stone today "you can guess how" I will see how I feel when I get up,best of luck to everyone If I don't make it.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    .........there will not be a burger van tomorrow, we have been let down at the last minute ......
    If this happens to anyone else, please let me know, as I have access to an event caterer, all briefed up and with a 4 wheel drive, who's prepared to step in at short notice.
    Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    If this happens to anyone else, please let me know, as I have access to an event caterer, all briefed up and with a 4 wheel drive, who's prepared to step in at short notice.
    Gary.
    Its the one that follows you around all week is'nt it

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Its the one that follows you around all week is'nt it
    That's him . sadly I gave him the night off 'cos I thought I was covered for tomorrow, now I can't raise him .... oh woe is me!
    There are times it don't pay to be fat ...... like when there's no food!

Thanks to all that came today despite the lack of burger van , hope you enjoyed the course. Well done Richard Maidment on a 58 & a new pb by a mile...
    Sorry if I seemed a bit, er, moody or vacant ( well more than usual anyway) I've been suffering a bad back & last night didn't get much sleep, not sure if the 2 are related or not but 3 hours sleep isn't enough to shoot well as I found out, I knew the day wouldn't go well when I shot the wrong target, wouldn't mind but I put that one out followed later by me not closing the breech bolt & the pellet staying in the rifle... anyway I'm orf to have a kip...

Hi my name is Dave , I have no excuses today as Steve's used every available one in the book !

Please don't put me with that Botting bloke again , he really is a boring plank although he shot very well again as did young Jack Hughes - well done .

And Richard Maidment , well what can I say ..

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

really nice place and a good course thanks for the work guys
    a pleasure to shoot
    doughnut on a crosshairs on spioled the score but not the fun
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Nice target placement (especially peg 25- The donut maker) makes for some 'fun'. If anyone from Horsham bumps into a bit of leaf that got in the way of one of my pellets, could you let it know that I would like to have a 'word' with it.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Nice target placement (especially peg 25- The donut maker) makes for some 'fun'. If anyone from Horsham bumps into a bit of leaf that got in the way of one of my pellets, could you let it know that I would like to have a 'word' with it.
    Sorry Ben but last I saw it was being duffed up in the car park by about 50 cammo's up geezers . lol

Dave

Great course guys...Some of the targets weren't quite where my pellet was unfortunately!!
    Great 59 By Spencer Haywood, found the course quite tricky....also made some schoolboy errors!...

OAKIES RULE!!!

Were Buxted there today?????
    Simmmy........Wheres MIB's score??... (drop him)

A lot of the juniors shot well, they scare me with their high scores!!

So an Oakie with highest score and Top Team!!......

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Yes,great course,shame about peg 29 being pulled,but overall a nice set out.We Buxted boys were there,but thought we should let someone else have a go at high scores for a change ! Worry about it though Oakie's,and please lose lot's of sleep over it too,as it won't happen very often lol