Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sihft rd 4 Horsham 16th May

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Sorry Ben but last I saw it was being duffed up in the car park by about 50 cammo's up geezers . lol

Dave
    Good, that'll teach it not to get behind in it's payments.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Hi Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    And Richard Maidment , well what can I say ..
    Dave

How about these two words..Jammy beggar

PS Thanks to all the other Hawks who put in far more hard work than me in hosting a cracking shoot!

ATB Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Thanks for a cracking shoot folks, had a right mare of it myself starting with one of the pegs having the wrong string on it no I didn't shoot the wrong one you botched the strings The new venue made for a good event, shame Daniel and I didn't have the best of days... now where did I leave my fishing gear?

Congrats Spence, that was good shooting to get a 59, didn't them Oakies do well!

*edit* oh and Ben didn't shoot the wrong target just before me either, it was definately a fidgety string! :P

Atb

Cliff
    Last edited by Feral; 17-05-2010 at 07:25 AM.
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Cliff, did you also find that the target for peg 24 was a lot easier to shoot from peg 25? I mean, it was just crying out to be shot.

For a second shoot in a row, I have robbed myself of a PB. <Insert face palm emoticon here>

Anyway, back to repeating my new mantra........ Touch the peg and pull the string, touch the peg and pull the string, touch the peg and pull the string.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Nice venue Horsham ...... too cramped for fat-boys!
    The moving targets were a bonus, .. I especially liked to one of the man on a ride-on mower but the running boy was a bit sick!
    I shan't raise the burger issue, it's been kicked to death already.
    A three horse race this year ....... much better.

arf-tastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Nice venue Horsham ...... too cramped for fat-boys!
    The moving targets were a bonus, .. I especially liked to one of the man on a ride-on mower but the running boy was a bit sick!
    I shan't raise the burger issue, it's been kicked to death already.
    A three horse race this year ....... much better.

arf-tastic!
    Shame you thought that Gary , we tied his legs together too but only in the name of sport you understand .

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Yep, the target that was pulled was set by James & myself & we both forgot to stick it in front of the pile of crap. as I came round & saw the mower man & then his kids in the garden I realised what a mistake the target was, potentially very dangerous so I had to pull it.
    Burger van, well we hope that doesn't happen again..
    Ben, I shot the wrong target as well, wouldn't mind but I set the freakin course..(with a bit of help of course)
    3 horse race right to the finish this year I reckon..
    Roll on the next round...

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    For a second shoot in a row, I have robbed myself of a PB. <Insert face palm emoticon here>
    Ben you got within striking distance of your PB two shoots in a row and one of them was a Buxted reducerfest. I'd take that as a positive and save the face palm icon for another day
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

There's always time for a face palm.

Steve, it just goes to prove that a course setter has no advantage over other shooters. You Horsham lot have got some very wicked pixies jinxing targets at your new venue.

Wait, Cliff, that was a reducerfest at Buxted? Is there a difference between a normal shoot and a reducerfest at Buxted?