Thread: colchester game keeper info

colchester game keeper info

also in airgun forum but putting in here as well....
    http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7906/valvey.jpg
    just removed this valve from a gamekeeper but not sure if the early type or later version....anyone know all the o ring sizes on the valve and the buddy bottle please....any info on these rifles be most welcomed

The buddy bottle one is the same as for the BSA Super 10, IIRC. It was Dave Brayford who mentioned this to me when he serviced my Gamekeeper.

cheers mate....thats a start..
    do you reconise the valve mate

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    cheers mate....thats a start..
    do you reconise the valve mate
    Sorry, didn't get as far as the valve. If you don't get any more suggestions, you could possible try Dave Brayford at Staffordshire Custom Rifles. Don't think he's an expert on Gamekeepers but he did work on mine and is a decent chap. http://www.scr-airguns.co.uk/

O rings why don't you take all the parts that require them to your local hydraulic hose and valve stockest, you will find that you will get every O ring you want and you will in all probability get advice as the the best material for each of the O ring applications, all for a few pence.

Quote Originally Posted by Fronteria View Post
    O rings why don't you take all the parts that require them to your local hydraulic hose and valve stockest, you will find that you will get every O ring you want and you will in all probability get advice as the the best material for each of the O ring applications, all for a few pence.
    thought i post here on the fountain of knowledge first as when i got some o rings for my rapid the suppliers always ask for shore hardness and what are the rings made of...but will have a pop over to see if they can help