Thread: countryman value please.

countryman value please.

hi folks.

what is a very nice theoben 177 countryman worth.?

with a view to selling.

many thanks.

Theoben countryman

I got hold of one month ago mint £225

edbear2 Guest
    Hi there, cant help with the value I am afraid, but does it have a spring or a gas ram system, and would it be possible to fit open sights? (I know these questions sound daft, but I am looking for an accurate, .177, springer with open sights!).....don't mind doing some modding at the muzzle end.

P.S.....Mods, this is not a offer to purchase, merely to assess suitability for my needs, .....If it does come up at a later date in a sales thread, I will take my chances of being logged in at that time!

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Hi there, cant help with the value I am afraid, but does it have a spring or a gas ram system, and would it be possible to fit open sights? (I know these questions sound daft, but I am looking for an accurate, .177, springer with open sights!).....don't mind doing some modding at the muzzle end.

P.S.....Mods, this is not a offer to purchase, merely to assess suitability for my needs, .....If it does come up at a later date in a sales thread, I will take my chances of being logged in at that time!
    hi.

its totally original...eg gas ram. no open sights..long mod fitted!

nice walnut stock, and usual deep theoben blueing.

No longer in production and fast becoming a collectable - £250 in very good, original condition. ATB, Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

£250 tops, fast sale a bit less, as if its anything like mine then they are rather plain. Having said that, I've had quite a few gasram Theobens over the years and the Countryman handles really well for in the field; so much so mines a keeper over more fancy ones that I could have kept. Very accurate if you do your bit as gasrams behave similarly to springers.

Good luck with the sale though I'm not sure what you could get better for that amount.