Thread: Drulov DU-10 advice needed

Drulov DU-10 advice needed

Ok,
    Picked up the DU-10 tonight at a very good price. Tested. It shoots fine. However a couple of times I loaded with 5 and it shot 3 then nothing then after a few pulls of the trigger it shot the other 2. I guess its just a setup issue. The pellets I was given are (Vogel Match diabalo) wadcutter style. Anyone know what could be causing this. There no instructions with it and cant seem to find any online

Regards

Chris

glad you're pleased with it, post some pics!

and......if you ever get bored of it, drop me a PM as i'd love one of these pistols!

Exclamation Du-10

Quote Originally Posted by chrismetallica1 View Post
    Ok,
    Picked up the DU-10 tonight at a very good price. Tested. It shoots fine. However a couple of times I loaded with 5 and it shot 3 then nothing then after a few pulls of the trigger it shot the other 2. I guess its just a setup issue. The pellets I was given are (Vogel Match diabalo) wadcutter style. Anyone know what could be causing this. There no instructions with it and cant seem to find any online

Regards

Chris
    they are Very pellet fussy when i had 1 it only worked auto with
    R-10's...mike...

I have the Zastava badged version. It's a gem
    Yes, mine is pellet fussy regarding a consistent skirt diameter.
    It is any variation here that causes that funky full auto moment
    The best pellets I've found are Bisely Practice and Nobel Geco with out paying R10 prices.
    I have never adjusted the trigger, however I do have the power adjusting screw under the barrel screwed out? (I think) for max power (2.5 ft/lb)
    The only thing I would change on my gun would be to swap the combat grips for target ones.
    Good purchase mate and by the way you can squeeze in 6 Gecos for ppc competitions In Canada they fit scope rails and slap a red dot on the top.

This is the kit I got

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL480.../387066974.jpg

It doesnt have the ajuster tool in though. I havent chronoed it yet but it doesnt seem too bad. Any idea were I can get the slotted ajusted tool?

What a lovely gun.
    A little info here
    http://www.centerthegroup.com/Drulovspecs.htm
    If you pm me your postal address I'll send you a photocopy of the instructions that came with mine.(my scaner is not playing.)
    I'm sure I used a screw driver on the front adjuster, the spring tension is very little.If its flush with the muzzle I think its on full power.

I just tested. The screw is all the way in and the middle rod is sticking out so you cant get a screwdriver down it. Chrono in the garden 1.8 ftlb

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL480.../387068715.jpg

Max output on ajuster apparanlty is 3 ftlb

Thanks for the offer on the Manual. However I friend just phoned me and he says he has his old manual I can have from when he use to own one.
    Last edited by chrismetallica1; 12-05-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Hmmm........ long nosed pliers with tapeon the tips. Tweezrs maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbet View Post
    Hmmm........ long nosed pliers with tapeon the tips. Tweezrs maybe?
    Dohh... Just been informed that it can only be ajusted when there is no c02 cylinder in. Apparantly you take out the cylinder cock the gun and pull the trigger when pointed in a safe direction. Once the remaining gas has vented the rod drops back into the sleeving. This allows the ajustment. Max optput is 3 ftlb as intended for a german market. Just had a play and got it to 2.9 and consistant. Superb its a keeper

It's a wonderful piece of engineering in it's own right.
    Mines a keeper.
    Wilkinsons for soda syphon capsules if it takes short ones.

I have been using Crossman c02. However it does have the addapter to allow it to be filled with a soda tank. Might give that a try at the range next time