Thread: Sheridan Supergrade

Sheridan Supergrade

For sale in the USA, Look at the price ! Ged.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=168590242

$1175.00 and reserve not met!!

The model B is not the supergrade, thats the model A. The B was cheaper, but rarer, as not so many sold. That makes them worth more today, obviously. Looks beautiful. I have a model A that I paid £800 about 7-8 years ago, so the price probably has got some way to go yet! Would like to know where to get the blacking done. I gather its more difficult as the barrel and tube are bronze. Haven't delved into where to get it done too deeply, but after seeing those pics, I might now. Its one gun i would never sell. The quality is amazing, with an adjustable trigger and neat little shotgun style safety . The pump arm is billet steel, not pressed, so feels real quality when pumping, with simple attention to detail points like a felt-lined pump fore-end. It has a different style of rifleing to the later model C' and I find it more accurate , using a wider range of pellets than my model C. The model A has a neat cheekpeice, the B doesn't and lacks a safety. The idea being to simplyfy and reduce costs. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by kram245 View Post
    The model B is not the supergrade, thats the model A. The B was cheaper, but rarer, as not so many sold. That makes them worth more today, obviously. Looks beautiful. I have a model A that I paid £800 about 7-8 years ago, so the price probably has got some way to go yet! Would like to know where to get the blacking done. I gather its more difficult as the barrel and tube are bronze. Haven't delved into where to get it done too deeply, but after seeing those pics, I might now. Its one gun i would never sell. The quality is amazing, with an adjustable trigger and neat little shotgun style safety . The pump arm is billet steel, not pressed, so feels real quality when pumping, with simple attention to detail points like a felt-lined pump fore-end. It has a different style of rifleing to the later model C' and I find it more accurate , using a wider range of pellets than my model C. The model A has a neat cheekpeice, the B doesn't and lacks a safety. The idea being to simplyfy and reduce costs. Thanks for posting.
    Hi, & your right, The model A is the Supergrade, But the 54 Forum showed the above Pic, & Quoted " Supergrade " ( It does say Model B though )
    Here is another http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=168984937

Your obviously well versed in them, That is a lot of money though !
    I have this, Sheridan, 1966, The only year they Chromed them, And a rarety in itself, I have seen pics of a couple but never one with the chromed trigger guard, ?
    ( As mine is ) Also the stock wood & finish are superb ! Can you add anything to what I have said about it !

I have had a number of Sheridans ( They are great guns ) I am down to my last one & enough spares for 3, Ged.
    Last edited by gedfinn 2; 15-05-2010 at 11:32 AM.

Nice pics. I have a small book on Sheridens somewhere, will try and dig it out and see if there is any info. That woodwork does look a better grade than standard. yep, is it a lot of money, but its what you would pay for a Daystate MK4, for instance, I know what I would rather have in my cupboard!

[QUOTE=kram245;4306012]Nice pics. I have a small book on Sheridens somewhere, will try and dig it out and see if there is any info. That woodwork does look a better grade than standard. yep, is it a lot of money, but its what you would pay for a Daystate MK4, for instance, I know what I would rather have in my cupboard![/QUOTE]

Yes mate, & me too, I could put 3 together, but only have 2 stocks, One being this !
    Thumbhole, With Silencer adapter & Sheridan scope rail & them little inserts that fit under it ,

Cheers, Ged.