Thread: Anschutz 1813 Butt Hook wanted

Anschutz 1813 Butt Hook wanted

Hi all,

I've just acquired an 1813 Supermatch in nice condition, but it is missing the old style Butt Hook. I'm hoping that someone may either have one they'd be willing to sell or maybe know of someone else who may have one for sale? Any suggestions of where to look for such an item would be appreciated!

<Edit> I've been advised the straight rubber butt plate (Anschutz part No. 4709) should also fit, so if anyone has one of those for sale let me know!
    Last edited by Cruster; 14-05-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Addition to text

which old style butt hook are you looking for? the solid aluminium one, or the "armadillo" version?

Quote Originally Posted by steveP07 View Post
    which old style butt hook are you looking for? the solid aluminium one, or the "armadillo" version?

Hi Steve,

The rifle originally had the same hook as the one in this picture: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...4/100_2113.jpg
    I'm guessing this would be the solid aluminum version?

What I'm after is the hook and the pad from which the hook rotates, as I have the dove tailed semi circular plate (back to the rifle) in which the hook assembly slides up & down. Hope that makes sense?

I am beginning to think it just may be more practical to fit a rubber butt plate: http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index...=122&sprache=1

Did you have a hook for sale?

Hi Cruster

The photo you posted shows a cast aluminium two piece butthook. I've got an older, one piece, cast aluminium butthook. PM if you are interested.

Steve