Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just aquired a webley tracker

Talking

right after some messing around its done.....how do i put picks up ?

ive stripped the wood and sanded it back to remove a couple of deep scratches and been treating it to some red root oil coats....the stock looks lovely now.
    Then ive rubbed down the blue and redone and its sat in a good layer of oil to darken off..

finally ive replace the spring and fitted a new titan spring i bought from turkeychoke on here.
    i took the old spring out and and it was bent to buggery and about 2.5" shorter ive reasembled the gun and fitted the asi scope and my god its harder to pull back now the springs been changed just need to get it chronod and set up now.
    im really happy with the outcome and im looking for my next project now.im hooked.
    www.derbytargets.com

ANYONE AFTER A CUSTOM TARGET HOLDER PLEASE PM ME...ALL TYPES MADE.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARKIE View Post
    right after some messing around its done.....how do i put picks up ?
    Sorry, but you can't host pics direct via the BBS server in any sections other than sales unfortunately, so you'll have to post photos here via links to an external hosting site, like Photobucket ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

viscount

Quote Originally Posted by cambrai1917 View Post
    Webley Viscount....Oh yes!!!
    nice bit of kit wouldnt part with mine ad at £40 for a tracker good going
    5x logun s16, (1 is a 177 ) logun axsor, webley axsor, axsor gemini,alros shadow and a logun eagle

Baber Guest

How did it go?

I'd be interested in finding out how your Tracker is performing with the Titan spring mate, I'm just about to load one into mine!